Necron 2000pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Necron 2000pts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Necron 2000pts

Hi this is my first post here, i play tau and crons this is a list i use regulary have a look:

HQ
    Lord (Orb, GoF, Chronometron) 165
    Nightbringer 360

Troops
    10 warriors 180
    10 warriors 180

Elites
    7 Flayed ones 126

Fast Attack
    5 Destroyers 250

Heavy Support
    Monolith 235

PO 7
    CRONS 31
    Total 1496

My general strategy is the lord joins the flayed ones and deepstrikes, the warriors stay behind and hold OBJ while everything else advances with NB at the front

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

Well I must say you got a very...unconventional list running there Aun'so.

Your lord can't deepstrike to my knowledge though sorry. That only worked with retinues last time I checked.

You have alot of points in the "big hitters" category it seems. Though your list is surprisingly balanced. How do the flayed ones work out for you most days in a formation like that? Also if you're using your lord as an assault spearhead why don't you equip a warscythe? Sorry the questions may keep coming I'm very intrigued and curious about this setup as I've never really used anything like it.

You ALSO promised a 2k list in your title and only gave us a 1.5k list, what's up with that?

Welcome to LO btw.
    Last edited by Alzer; February 3rd, 2009 at 22:14. Reason: false advertising!

+ Reply to Thread