First 1550 Raider List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

First 1550 Raider List

This is my first attempt at a raider list, and at this point I'm planning on running 3 Raiders and 1 Ravager. I could also run 4 Raiders, but in any case, I only have 4 Raiders/Ravagers (I've set them up so they can either be raiders or ravagers, whichever I prefer, but in any case 4 is the limit).

HQ

Archon w/Reaver Jetbike, Combat Drugs, Shadow Shield, Trophy Rack, Agonizer, Tormentor helm, Haywire Grenades [181]

TROOP

10 Warriors w/splinter cannon, shredder, sybarite, agonizer, trophy rack (wargear), raider, night shield [191]

10 Warriors w/splinter cannon, shredder, sybarite, agonizer, trophy rack (wargear), raider, night shield [191]

13 Warriors w/2 Dark Lances [124]

13 Warriors w/2 Dark Lances [124]

10 Warriors w/2 Splinter Cannons [100]

10 Warriors w/2 Splinter Cannons [100]

ELITE

10 Wyches w/wych weapons, plasma grenades, succubus, agonizer, raider, night shield [253]

FAST

4 Reaver jetbikes w/2 blasters, succubus, agonizer, haywire grenades, tormentor helm [165]

HEAVY

Ravager w/1 dark lance, 2 dissintergrators, night shield [120]

How's it look? I'm new to Dark Eldar, and all feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by mynameisgrax; February 13th, 2009 at 15:55. Reason: forgot one thing
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    204 (x6)

Looks really good against heavy armor. You might think about swapping the Reavers out for another Ravager and a mobile Haemonculus w/ Destructor. Also consider Splinter Cannons for a couple of the DL squads. That still leaves you with 8 DLs & 4 Dissies, plenty of AP. You'll really need the SCs and templates against horde armies.

--•-My 40K projects-•--

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

Thank you!

Another Ravager would be nice, but unfortunately, 4 Raiders/Ravagers are all I have. I also wanted to include the Archon in the Reaver unit, so it can do some close combat damage as well.

I'm going to take your advice and switch out dark lances for splinter cannons in the smaller warrior squads (I'll leave dark lances in the larger squads, since they'll probably be picked on more).

I've been toying around with the idea of Haemies with destructors and scissorhands, but I don't think this is the list for them, unless I cut out the Archon.

Thanks for the advice!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    204 (x6)

You're very welcome. Perhaps 3 Dissies on the Ravager would be best. I'm just trying to make sure you have enough template weapons to handle Ork mobs.

--•-My 40K projects-•--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My idea would be to give the Archon and the bike succubus punishers instead of the agonizers as this makes them great MEQ killers hitting and wounding on a 3 with no save and a tormentor helm aswell gives them silly amounts of power.

All considered this list is solid and I would quite happily run it.

+ Reply to Thread