Ulthwe Purebreed 2000 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x2)

Ulthwe Purebreed 2000

HQ

Farseer 158
    Runes of Witnessing; Runes of Warding; Spirit Stones; Doom; Fortune; Singing Spear

Farseer 143
    Runes of Witnessing; Spirit Stones; Doom; Fortune; Singing Spear

6 Warlock Bodyguards 223
    6x Singing Spear; Embolden; 5x Destructor

6 Warlock Bodyguards 223
    6x Singing Spear; Embolden; 5x Destructor

TROOPS

10 Storm Guardians + Warlock 118
    2x Flamer; Destructor; Singing Spear

Wave Serpent Transport 150
    Twin-Linked Eldar Missile Launcher; Spirit Stones; Vectored Engines

10 Storm Guardians + Warlock 118
    2x Flamer; Destructor; Singing Spear

Wave Serpent Transport 150
    Twin-Linked Eldar Missile Launcher; Spirit Stones; Vectored Engines

10 Defender Guardians 100
    Eldar Missile Launcher

Eldar Missile Launcher

Eldar Missile Launcher

HEAVY SUPPORT

Falcon 200
    Eldar Missile Launcher; Holo-Field; Spirit Stones; Vectored Engines

Falcon 200
    Eldar Missile Launcher; Holo-Field; Spirit Stones; Vectored Engines

Army definitely lacks low AP weapons... but... who cares? Enough flamers + Doom to statistically roast entire temrinator unit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x4)

It does have Ulthwe all over it thats for sure, a couple things first I think you mis pointed the storm guardian squads. Second perhaps look at dropping one warlock from each of the councils so your farseers can run with them if you think that will be a better option for a fight. Since you have fortune I would guess you plan on doing that atlest some of the time. Third I would drop the witnessing on both farseers, if they run with the councils they will get a reroll and if they are not with the council it isn't as big of a deal if a power doesn't go off. Fourth I don't run vectored engines that often as it only helps if you moved flat out. With the extra points from trimming a few things you could up the number of guardians in the normal squads or add warlocks. A wraithlord might not be a bad idea also you have enough psykers on the table that it would rarely be out of reach of one of them.

I totally agree on the mass saves front. Last game I played my friend took a 10 man unit with a termie lord and deep struck. He drifted into the middle of my army 1 doom and two flamer squads later I had killed 6 with half the army still able to shoot them and my banshees closing in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x2)

Well, in fact I plan to set Farseers with stormies for Serpent protection and serious enhancement of their flame scores. Anyway, 5 Warlocks seem to be still enough and are more versalite... done.

If it comes to vectores, I am tempted do drop them. That would make 80 points and with 2 Seers that's already Wraithlord with lance and launcher! Yet, for me Guardians and Warlocks are just too weak-armoured or valuable in case of warlocks to risk them dying in cracked vehicle if I need to speed up. And it is possible, as both flamers and spears are rather short-ranged. But I will concider that.

I am thinking about combining three Guardian units in two 14+1 men (and in case of eldar, women) strong squads where the one guy is going to be Warlock with Embolden and Spear. I am also thinking about changing EML on Guardians for SLaser or Starcannon. I know the statistics, but Starcannon is simply... efficient. And with missile it is so that you either hit or you don't. I've got a lot of anti-armour and for missiles on vehicles, so maybe something thickening the firewall would make a living for black fellas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nah current rules scatter laser is efficiant while the starcannon is nerfed lolz
    Believe in me, even if we are torn apart our feelings will unite us that is what this post is all about.

+ Reply to Thread