1500 Saim-Hann - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500 Saim-Hann

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Saim-Hann

this is one of three Eldar Armies I am working on right now and any and all input would be appreciated. I want is army to be a pretty speedy army with some tough hitting assault and some nasty anti troop.

HQ

Autarch with Jetbike, Mandi Blasters, and a Laser Lance

Farseer with Doom, Spirit Stones, Fortune, Singing Spear, and jetbike

3 Warlocks with Jetbikes, Embolden, and 2X Destructor.

Elites

5 Fire Dragons

Troops

5 Jetbikes with 1 Shuriken Cannons

4 Jetbikes

Fast Attack

5 Shinging Spears with Exarch, Withdraw, and Skilled Rider

Heavy Attack

Fire Prism

Fire Prism

Falcon with Bright lance, Holo-Fields, and Spirit Stones

Now I have 5 points left over right now so I was prolly just going to give one of the warlocks a spear.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Copied your list below, I wrote what I would take, or what I currently take beneath what you take in Italics

HQ

Autarch with Jetbike, Mandi Blasters, and a Laser Lance
    Solid unit, pair with shining spears for devestation, I dont take mandiblasters I take a fusion gun to try and smoke Raiders.

Farseer with Doom, Spirit Stones, Fortune, Singing Spear, and jetbike
    This is the way I used to take my Farseer...before my Grey Knight playing friend took a hood, now I take another Autarch, but this loadout is reliable.

3 Warlocks with Jetbikes, Embolden, and 2X Destructor.
    Solid choice for the Warlocks...not much to change here.

Elites

5 Fire Dragons
    you should have them in the Falcon, if not get rid of it and place them in a W.S. I find the serpent to be more survivable...

Troops

I see why your only taking five. I run mine in squads of six with 2 Shuriken cannons and a warlock with Destructor and a Spear. Rhino hunting for the win.

4 Jetbikes

Fast Attack

5 Shinging Spears with Exarch, Withdraw, and Skilled Rider
    my 2000pts list has 2 5 man squads of these bad boys, with an autarch attached...why, cause I love the sound of 18 inch Power Weapon charge range in the morning. Plus they shoot before they assault...However I use to Take withdraw, never used it so I scrapped it. and Skilled Rider never came up either. then again the unit they shoot and assault usually got bladestormed right before....so yea

Heavy Attack

Fire Prism
    I hate spending points on a gun that might scatter off target... if I'm spending the points I want it to come down to me bombing a dice roll...not me rolling a 12 for scatter....I cut them from my list and gave my 3 serpents Bright Lances, if your using them for anti tank, there is nothing like your transport pretending the LAnd Raider is a Skimmer.

Fire Prism

Falcon with Bright lance, Holo-Fields, and Spirit Stones
    If your taking this it better be for transport of Fire Dragons, cause that is devestating.

I hope that was some help, if you want me to send you a copy of my list I'd be happy to oblidge...Hopefully that didint come off as cocky, I just love over the top offensive Eldar.

Good luck mate
    We bring many guns, and leave only Carrion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just one tip, I'd give a star lance to your shining spear exarch. Str 8 makes tank popping and carnifex hunting so much easier.

+ Reply to Thread