Viable List? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viable List?

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

72 (x3)

Viable List?

I played a game last night and although i had fun, i most certainly played wrong and my rust is definatly showing! But here's the list i played at 1,000 pts.

Big Mek w/KFF+ Burna+ cybork

30 boyz + nob w/Pk

30 boyz + nob w/pk

3 deffkopta's w/ TL-rokkits

2 Deff Kopta's w/ TL-Rokkits

3 bikers + nob w/PK

Don't worry about play, i ran this list like crap, and my bad skills were showing all night. I was playing an eldar army that looked like:
    farseer w/ doom and fortune
    12 dire avengers w/ bladestorm
    12 dire avengers w/ blade storm
    2 fire prisms w/ star engines and ????
    6 seer council on bikes w/ 2 destructors

So I just wanna know if it wasn't just my terrible skill, but maybe a bad list build
    PM me about Aurora Prime Vassal fights! Willing and ready!

2. Remove Advertisements

Ventnor NJ
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

well first of all you should use shoota boyz if your running a hord, and max them out with big shootas, the deffkoptas are good, if your going to use nob bikers take a warboss instead of big mek so they can hold objectives, also give them a painboy. i like mechanized orks better than foot slogging orks, and you should combine those deffkoptas so youll have 5 in one squad so they wont have to take a leadership test when they loose a single copter

+ Reply to Thread