1500pts : gonna try this one ( HYBRID ) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

1500pts : gonna try this one ( HYBRID )

shas'o ( CIB,PR,HWMT,Posrelay ) 130
    shas'el ( PR,MP,HWMT,TA ) 97

12 x FW ( ui,bonded ) + Devilfish ( DP ) 220
    12 x kroot 84
    12 x kroot 84

crisis monat ( TLPR,TA ) 65

8 x pathfinders ( 5 x pulse carbine,3 railrifle ) + Devilfish ( DP,2 seeker missiles ) 231

Railhead ( RG,BC,DP,MT,TL ) 170
    Ionhead ( IC,BC,DP,MT ) 130
    2 x Broadsides ( TA ) 160

tOTAL : 1501

I swapped one railhaed for a ionhead beause of the fact that i fight most of the time against powered armed foes. And a hammerhead with railgun dont earn his points back in that kind of games. So i take one railhead for swarms/anti tank and if your opponent rolling bad marines will fall for this. A ionhead is cheap and also a good anti infantry unit it can also be used for light armored transports ( i dont run deathrains suits so in my eyes he can be handy ) The broadsides are a pain in da ase for tanks. I also swap a krootsquad and some upgrades for a devilfish for my pathfinders so i can benefit maximum from that extra scout move. I also put seeker missiles on the fish for some extra punh where needed, my idea is light a attack bike and see him fly in pieces by a missile. I just hate those annoying attack bikes.

Last edited by dento; March 20th, 2009 at 09:55.

+ Reply to Thread