1500 pts fast nids - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 pts fast nids

Hive Tryant - 180
    2 Scything Talons
    Adrenal Gland (WS)
    Acid Maw
    Warp field
    Winged

4 Warriors - 104
    Twin-linked Devoures
    Enchanted senses

4 Warriors - 104
    Twin-linked Devoures
    Enchanted senses

2 Lictors - 160

6 Genestealers - 102
    Feeder Tendrils

6 Genestealers - 102
    Feeder Tendrils

15 Spinegaunts - 105
    Scuttle

15 Spinegaunts - 105
    Scuttle

8 SPinegaunts - 64
    WON

8 SPinegaunts - 64
    WON

3 Raveners - 144
    ST/RC
    Deathspitters

3 Raveners - 144
    ST/RC
    Deathspitters

Zoanthropes - 65
    Warp Blast
    Synapse Creature

Zoanthropes - 65
    Warp Blast
    Synapse Creature

I posted this list with friends account, I was thinking for a small change, if there was any more advice it is welcome, I am mainly concerned with the Ravengers and am considering changing them for something else, advice on what, please bear in mind this is meant to be a fast army and I thank you for all advice and points.

Last edited by MFStalkar; April 22nd, 2009 at 18:10.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    344 (x8)

If this is a fast list WHERES THE HORMAGUANTS! the fastest unit in our codex prety much, and fantastic at disrupting enemy plans, and vehicles actually, if given toxin sacs, which is a must. Id use a squad of 20, with toxin sacs and ws adrenal glands, use them and just run up and kill things. Id drop the lictors and possibly 1 of the WON spineguants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find that thehormogaunts fragility and reliativly high points cost is not equal to their spped, as you are unlikely to pull off a first turn charge unless your openant has done something very wrong, they will not get to combat until 2nd turn, with the lictors re-roll on reverse the outflanking spinegaunts have a good chance getting a 2nd turn chage, or deploy them normally with a scout move means that 2nd turn is almost guarentted, they are doing this for lmost half the points. But what i am concerned about is the Raverners, and it is on this subject that i need the most help, are they worth taking in this list and will they complinment this army, or 288 points be wasted?

Thxs for comment but my troop choices seem to be fine tohers disagree i will will conisder changing it, thxs for ur comments and if anyone can help me with my fast attack i would be grateful.

+ Reply to Thread