Librarium Online Forums banner

1.5K starter army

591 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Seeker84 
#1 ·
Hey everyone just looking for feedback on my first DE list. I have been looking over some of the lists and feedback here so heres hoping this is mostly right!

HQ
3 Haemonculi, stingers and scissorhands, 105pts

Elites
Wyches x10, Raider with Dis, Succubus with Agon and haywire, 222pts

Troops
Warrior squad x15, 2 DL, 2 Blaster, 150pts
Raider squad x7, Raider with Dis, Splinter cannon, Shredder, 136pts

Heavy
Ravager, 3 DL, 105pts
Ravager, 3 DL, 105pts
Ravager, 3 DL, 105pts

1500 points exactly

So as far as tactics? The Hemis ride with the raider squads and focus on killing light/med infantry and hordes. The warriors camp on objectives (in cover preferably) and take out vehicles and heavy infantry. Ravagers back up the warriors and wyches take on MEQ units which can't deal much pain back.

Can you tell I play orks?

Thanks in advance.

See less See more
#2 ·
your wyches are 248 as written. if you change them to a smaller squad, 7 and give them wych weapons then add a night shield to their raider you will hit 222. also with the WW they will live a lot longer then they would with the 3 extra. goodluck!

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

your wyches are 248 as written. if you change them to a smaller squad, 7 and give them wych weapons then add a night shield to their raider you will hit 222. also with the WW they will live a lot longer then they would with the 3 extra. goodluck!

#3 · (Edited)
it is my experience that squads with DL and Blasters are not as effective as they could be. The blasters my end up not being used and so points wasted. As in some of the tactica, I believe this is a confused unit as if it moves it can't use it's heavy and if it doesn't the enemy isn't close enough to use the blasters. My suggestion is to drop the blasters.

My other question is why the shredders? Really just curious.

Also, your list has a lot of DL power. So why arm your wyches with haywires? You have plenty of anti armor power, arm them instead with Plasma, it will be largely helpful in assaults.

#4 ·
The haywire is where I think blu saber got confused, it is only on the succubus (I had X points left over), not the whole unit.

Fair point on the blasters, I was thinking the same when I wrote the list, it was mainly an outflanking/fast vehicle consideration but I probably don't need them.

Shredders are there just to keep anti-infantry units as anti-infantry. Seemed like it was better than no shredders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.