Another 1000 points list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another 1000 points list

OK then, my list for 1000 pts.

Lord w Resorb

3X10 necron warriors

Monolith

7 Scarabs

Total 999

I know the monolith doesn't belong in 1000 pts games, but it makes it easier for my warriors to capture objectives. And it is fun to drop pie plates.

What do you think about it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

Think it looks rather interesting myself. Since you've taken up most of your points with warriors I can't really get on your case about the monolith, my 1k lists are usually around the same for phase-out. It will really give your opponents something to worry about. Also the number of scarabs makes them a definitely useable unit in this points level. 7 scarabs are actually a threat to many armies when they don't have much in the means of resources (heck I tied up a tactical squad with 4 of them in a 550pt game once).

+ Reply to Thread