1500 BadMoonz Fluffy - for fun - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Plover Wisconsin
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-33 (x0)

1500 BadMoonz Fluffy - for fun

the way I see the Badmoonz (the clan I play as) with their extra wealth as having the best equipment, not necessarily shooty, but just having some very expensive/hard hitting units. This is my idea...

Warboss - 130
    Mega Armor, Cybork, Attack Squig, Boss Pole

Warboss - 125
    Heavy Armor, Cybork, Attack Squig, Power Klaw, Kombi-Scorcha, Boss Pole

5 Meganobz - 210
    2x Kombi-scorcha
    10 Nobz - 360
    Painboy, Waaagh Banner, Boss Pole, 2x PowerKlaws, 2x Kombi-Scorcha, Heavy Armor.

9 Burnas - 135

Fast Attack
    12 Stormboyz 184
    Nob, PowerKlaw, Boss Pole

Heavy Support
    Battlewagon - 125
    Deff Rolla, Armor Plates, Big Shoota
    5 Flashgitz
    More Dakka

Deadicated Transport
    2 Trukks - 80
    Reinforced Ram

Total - 1499

Everybody in a wagon, trukk, or wear rokkit packs. Make it big, make it flashy.

2. Remove Advertisements

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

Not bad, but there are a few things:

1. The unit of normal nobz is really big. I'd only use 7-9, to keep them more expendable. Everything else about the unit is fine.

2. You don't have any units for sitting on objectives, especially objectives in your own deployment zone. I'd include at least one small unit of grots, and two would be better.

3. You're one transport short. You have four units that need transports in order to be effective: the nobz, meganobz, burnas, and flash gitz. As it stands, you only have 3 transports. The burnas and flash gitz can't take a transport of their own, so I'd either add another battlewagon or looted wagon.

Personally, if I was running this list, I'd drop the burnas, one of the warbosses, and replace the unit of normal nobz with regular slugga boyz or 'ard boyz in a trukk w/nob, powerklaw and bosspole. Then, with the freed up points, I'd add 20 shoota boyz in a battlewagon, and one or two units of grots, for objective grabbing.

Still, if the army is meant to just be 'fluffy' and fun, you could probably keep it the way it is, but it might be fun (and effective) to find room for Kaptin Badrukk, perhaps if you downgraded the battlewagon to a looted rhino, or if you cut down the unit of nobz.

In any case, good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

+ Reply to Thread