2000pt Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

2000pt Army List

This hasn't lost me a game (then again i mostly play marines).

HQ
    Nightbringer
    Lord (Dbody, Wscythe, Pshifter)

Troops
    10 Warriors
    10 Warriors
    10 Warriors

Elites
    10 Immortals

Fast Attack
    5 Destroyers

Heavy Support
    Monolith
    Monolith
    3 Tomb Spyders

Generally I split my split my army into a central phalanx of the warriors, immortals, monoliths and tomb spyders. The Nightbringer starts as close to the enemy as possible and just moves towards them looking scary until he gets into combat, then he kills most things. The Destroyers advance down one flank blasting at the enemy and the destroyer lord zooms around looking for good targets like basalisks, transports, battle wagons, russes etc... What do you think? Bear in mind this has got me 7 of my 15 wins and none of my losses.

Ye Old Necrons (R.I.P.) (7000pts) W52 D5 L9
    New Crons!!! (5000pts) W1 D1 L1
    Blood Angels (2500pts) W4 D0 L1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I Sincerely Want a Parrot counterwavecounter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

You have no Res Orb and I see that to be a fatal flaw as those Warriors are just waiting to be cut-up with Power Weapons or blasted with S8 weapons. Furthermore, your phase out is incredibly low for a 2000 point game.

Personally, I think you should drop one Monolith for another squad of Warriors and another Destroyer allowing you to field 2 squads of 3. However, it's obviously working for you so who I am to criticize.
    "The man in the bowler hat is Mr. Average in his anonymity. I, too, wear one; I have no great desire to stand out from the masses." - Rene Magritte

+ Reply to Thread