1750 tournament list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1750 tournament list

Hello everyone and thanks for reading this if you are. This is my first post on these boards but, like many people probably, i have been lurking for quite some time. I write this message because I, obviously, need some help with a 1750 point list i'm making for a upcomming tournament, which will be my first tournament. The opponents i'll be facing will mostly be space marines, as well as about 3 Guard players, 3 ork players, eldar, dark eldar, as well as a few other tyranid players. So here's the list:

Tyrant: 145 points. Enhanced Senses (+1 bs), Toxin Sacs (+1 s), Venom Canon, Scything Talons.
    Tyrant Guard x2: 90 points. Lash whips.

Broodlord: 83 points. Feeder Tendrils and Ext. Carp (+1 sv).
    Genestealer ret x7: 140 points. Ext. Carp (+1 sv).

Warriors x3: 123 points. Ext. Carp (+1 sv), Adrenal Glands (+1 ws), Toxin sacs (+1 s), leaping, rending, scything talons.

Warriors x3: 103 points. Enhnced Senses (+1 bs), Ext. Carp (+1 sv), Toxin sacs (+1 s). One warrior with TL'd deathspitter. Two warriors with TL'd devour's.

Genestealers x 16 (two groups of 8 ): 240 points. Ext. Carp (+1 sv).

Termagaunts x 24: 216 points.

Hormagaunts x 28: 280 points.

Zoanthrope x 3: 165. warp blast.

Carnifex: 159 points. Enhanced Senses (+1 bs), Toxin Sacs (+1 S), Barbed Strangler, Venom Cannon.

Point Total: 1744.

I hope I wrote this out well enough so that you can understand it. What i can see as a flaw is a lack of enough gaunts or a lack of attack power or something like that. The second group of genestealers as well as the CC warriors i'm not to sure of. Also i'm sure i used to many biomorphs somewhere. Hopefully you all can lend me some help. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by ecto24; June 2nd, 2009 at 20:31. Reason: left a biomorph out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, hers some feedback.

Whats the plan for your tyrant? I dont find mixing melee morphs and weapon morphs a good idea, especially for a slowish walking tyrant. Imo wings are your friend.

On the broodlord i prefer to put toxin sacs and flesh hooks on it.Ts so i can would t4 modells on 2+ and flesh hooks is obvious.

Never fielded leaping cc warriors so I cant really comment on them, but they will move up along with the hormogaunts and provide synapse. Cover is your friend.

I find FT on stealers to be a must...

The hormogaunts themselves I'm not a too big a fan of. Think they need a couple upgrades but then again then they are nearly the same point cost as stealers ..

Drop the TS on the carnifex, I cant see a single use for it. Also I prefer fielding them in pairs.

Hope this helped a bit.

+ Reply to Thread