1500 Point Ork List- Friendly Games - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1500 Point Ork List- Friendly Games

This is a list I've been using with decent success in friendly games at home/ game store. I know that the 4 weapons on the BW isn't optimal (though on the plus side it makes it a real b**^% to kill with glancing hits)- but that is how I modeled it. Everything else I think is solid, but I would like to see what ya'll think I could do to trim the list up a bit. Thanks!

Gorbash Grimjaw's Horde (1500 Pts)

Warboss Gorbash Grimjaw - 120 Pts
    'Eavy Armor, Cybork Body, Attack Squig, Bosspole, PK, Kombi-Skorcha

Big Mek No-Wotz - 85 pts
    Kustom Forcefield, Choppa

11 Kommandoz - 150 pts
    Nob Upgrade, Bosspole, PK

8 Lootaz - 120

19 'Ard Boyz - 235

Sluggaz n Choppaz, 1 Big Shoota, Nob Upgrade, PK

28 Shoota Boyz - 233
    Nob upgrade, PK, Bosspole, 2 Rokkit Launchaz

19 Grotz + 2 Runt 'Erdz - 77 Pts

20 Grotz + 2 Runt 'Erdz - 80 Pts

3 Warbuggies w/ TL Rokkit Launchaz - 105

Trukk-o-Soruss (Battle Wagon) - 170 pts
    3 Big Shootaz, Kannon, Armour Plates, Deff Rolla, Grot Rigger, Red Paint Job, Stikk Bomb Chukkaz, Wreckin' Ball

Looted Wagon - 125 Pts
    Boomgun, 2 Rokkit Launchaz

The basic strat I use is to have the grotz, mek, lootaz, and looted wagon hang back and hold my backfield. The 'ard boyz mount up in the BW w/ the warboss leading them, and roll across the battlefield with the buggies. Depending on the game and terrain, my shoota boyz either hold a position, foot slog it, or are held in reserve and come in to back up the grotz after the other army has been softened up a bit. Thanks again for any help!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

I would add some burnas to the komandos and bosspole to the ardboyz. The burnas are a power weapon in cc and good sneak template. The ardboys should attract a lot of attention so the bosspole is a must. Remember that the codex says a bosspole can be anything that instills fear or respect from the boys, it does not have to be an actual pole.

In a side note does your warboss have half a ard jaw? could we maybe see a picture?

+ Reply to Thread