2000pt triple talos fun! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

2000pt triple talos fun!

Ok, so I've got an event coming up where fun is pretty much the name of the game, so I thought I'd try something competitive but different.

This is what I'm going with:

Archon w/Punisher, Tormentor Helm, Combat Drugs, Shadow Field, Animus Vitae, Plasma Grenades
    Wyches(x9) w/ wych weapons plasma on a Raider w/Dark Lance and Horrorfex, succubus has agoniser
    Raider Squad(x10 ) SC and BL on Raider w/DL and Fex, sybarite with Web Way Portal and agoniser
    2x Raider Squad(x10 ) SC and BL on Raider w/Disintegrator and Fex, sybarite with Agoniser
    Warrior Squad (x19) 2xSC 2xBL, Sybarite with Agoniser and Web Way Portal
    2x Warrior Squad (x10 ) 2xDL
    Reavers (x4) w/2xBL and Succubus with Punisher, Tormentor Helm, Combat Drugs, Plasma Grenades
    Talos (x3)

The hope is I can fleet the warrior squad up turn one, and turbo boost the raider accross the board as well, and drop the Web Way Portals down turn 2 and start bringing in the pain in a kind of 2 pronged attack.

I'd start with the 2 Dark Lance Squads and the Warrior and Raider with Webway to start, then the rest waiting to come in the portals.

Anyone tried this? Effective? Fun? Comments? Beuller?

Last edited by Veskit; July 2nd, 2009 at 19:14.

+ Reply to Thread