1850 army to try out DE - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

1850 army to try out DE

As you guys have seen, I've been posting the last month or two trying to figure out the darker shade of Eldar. I normally play IG, but really haven't played 40k much at all I must confess. I have enjoyed converting my new army.

Here is my tenative army list that I'm building towards. It is by no means perfect or even respectable, but I am very open to advice. Basically, I'm trying a little bit of everything (which usually makes for a poor list) but that way I kind of learn what things can and can't do. (I actually have 2 lists but I don't have the character's jetbike for the 2nd one.)

105 10 Warriors 2 Splinter Cannons, 1 Blaster not sure what to do with these, may drop the reaver succumbus and make this a 3rd raider party. or get a 3rd Homonculus on a bike (him flying around burning stuff with a destructor makes me giggle)
    100 10 Warriors 2 Dark Lances
    160 8 Raider Squad Horrorfex Splinter Cannon, blaster Xenospasm
    139 8 Raider Squad Horrorfex Splinter Cannon, blaster
    196 7 Wyches Plasma Nades, WW, 2x Blasters, Agonizer, Raider Disintegrator
    75 5 Warp Beasts, Beast Master Agoniser/pistol
    168 4 Reaver Bikes 2x Blasters, RSuc. has Pl. Grenade Punisher Tormentor helm, trophy rackthese seem kind of conflicted, I'm wondering if I shouldn't drop the reaver succumbus and just have them jump around and shoot
    100 Talos
    140 Ravager 3 Disintegrators night shield
    45 Homer Scissorhands, Destructor ride with the raider groups usually

142 Archon Punisher/T.Helm, CombatDgs, Shadowfield, Plasma grenades, trophy rack

147 Archon Jetbike, Punisher/T.Helm, Shadow Field, Plasma Nades
    107 Drachon Punisher/T.Helm, Trophy Rack, Plasma Nades, Combat Drugs, Animus Vitae
    - 133 7 Retinue 2 SplCannons Raider
    112 7 Raider Party 1 Dark Lance Raider
    139 8 Raider Squad Horrorfex Splinter Cannon, blaster
    201 7 Wyches Plasma Nades, WW, 2x Blasters, Punisher/Thelm. Raider Disintegrator
    201 7 Wyches Plasma Nades, WW, 2x Blasters, Punisher/Thelm, Raider Disintegrator
    163 4 Reaver Bikes 2x Blasters, RSuc. has Pl. Grenade Punisher Tormentor helm
    100 Talos
    120 Ravager 3 Disintegrators
    120 Ravager 3 Disintegrators

Let me know what you guys think or how I should maybe improve this lists. Let me know if I"m shooting myself inthe foot as well. It seems most lists have more raiders in them. I just have 7 (including the 2 converted ravagers) but I guess I could get more, I just don't know how/where to get points for them and am not convinced I can keep them alive

I could also get a retinue for the archon, but I'm not sure if that would be better. It would add an extra raider.

Last edited by buckero0; July 7th, 2009 at 00:52.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    128 (x3)

105 10 Warriors 2 Splinter Cannons, 1 Blaster not sure what to do with these, may drop the reaver succumbus and make this a 3rd raider party. or get a 3rd Homonculus on a bike (him flying around burning stuff with a destructor makes me giggle) - they are currently useless, so using the points for something else looks good.

160 8 Raider Squad Horrorfex Splinter Cannon, blaster Xenospasm. Make up to 10 inc' Syb with Agoniser.
    139 8 Raider Squad Horrorfex Splinter Cannon, blaster. Make up to 10 inc' Syb with Agoniser.

168 4 Reaver Bikes 2x Blasters, RSuc. has Pl. Grenade Punisher Tormentor helm, trophy rackthese seem kind of conflicted, I'm wondering if I shouldn't drop the reaver succumbus and just have them jump around and shoot. Add Animus Vitae and two more bikes.

100 Talos

142 Archon Punisher/T.Helm, CombatDgs, Shadowfield, Plasma grenades, trophy rack - give him a bike

+ Reply to Thread