Ok 8under the new rules for the attacker of a planet you get 3 Hq 6 Elites 6 FA and 3 HS and 6 Troops BUT only 1 HQ is mandatory and 2 more optional. That said heres my planetary strike force!

HQ (3)

Hive Tyrant:
2x Twin Devourers
+1 bs
+Flesh hooks (for climbing into all those buildings/forts)
Retinue:
2x Hive guard:
2xFlesh hooks

Broodlord:
Flesh hooks
+1S
Retinue
6 x Genestealers:
Flesh hooks
+1 S
Scything

Broodlord:
Flesh hooks
+1S
Retinue
6 x Genestealers:
Flesh hooks
+1 S
Scything

(Both the broodlords start hidden, ill go into this at end)

Elites (5)

5 x Warriors: (10 wound lrg blast + synapse)
1 x Barbed Strangler, +1S
4 x (2x) Scything

2 x Lictor

2 x Ninjafex:
2xscyth
+1 ws
-1 enemy ws
Flesh hooks

HS (2)

2 x Sniperfex
Barbed Strangler
Venom Cannon
+1 Bs
+1 W

T (3)

10 Gaunts: (Hidden)
+1 S
Spinefists
Scuttlers
+1 Ws

10 Gaunts: (Hidden)
+1 S
Spinefists
Scuttlers
+1 Ws

20 Hormagaunts: (Shield the warriors and use their synapse)
+1 S
Flesh Hooks

1501pts (I dont play tornies and my club allows upto 4 pts over)

Ok Tactics and Rules Gips

Attacker ALWAYS goes FIRST. Hense the large number of hidden units. You get a strategy point per bunker the defender has (usually 3-5) Sooo here goes (this requires 2 strat points to work.

Nids get a strat 2 pts BioMorphic Vegitation allows the attacker to place D3 Forests (12"x12") and D6 small forests (6" x 6") AFTER the defender has set up!

In Planet Strike attacker starts all off table EXCEPT infiltrators (broodlords and gaunts). So he sets up i then place the forests and then place the nids in them i then go first and roll for reinforcements (2 Lictors allow me 2 rerolls!) I then place the units and shoot barbed at the enemy then HtH with all the broodies and Gaunts!

As a side note in Planet Strike rules ANY unit that has deep strike in the codex gains the ability to assault on the turn it deepstrikes! YES RAVENERS ARE NOW SUPER AWESOME!
5 Raveners with scyth and devourers get 30 shots then 30 Hth on the charge which it does on the turn it arrives! ( I didnt go this was as the broodies will do the tank hunting and the gaunts kill reapers and devistator squads or imp guard hvy weps).

All Bunkers are objectives and all have 14 armor (hence the Monsterous Creature heavy list).

RIP ME A NEW ONE I WANT THIS TO BE AN AWESOME FORCE!