Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I havent played 40k since the end of 4th edition, and finally decided to dust off da boyz and have a go at 5th edition. After a bit of converting and repairs, I was able to make a rough list, although I don't know how many points I have. Comments/Criticism very appreciated!
1. Warboss with Power Klaw, Attack Squig, Cybork Body, ‘Eavy Armor
-Trukk with Red Paint Job, Armor Plates. (Used by the Tankbustas, Boss joins da Boyz)
1. 8 Nobs, ‘eavy Armor, 6 ‘uge Choppas, 1 Power Klaw, 1 Painboy, 1 Waaagh Banner.
-Trukk with Red Paint Job, Armor Plates.
8 Tankbustas, 2 with Tankhammers
1. 3 Deffkoptas with Twin Linked Rokkits
1. 25 Slugga Boyz, Nob with Power Klaw, Bosspole
2. 25 Slugga Boyz, Nob with Power Klaw, Bosspole
3. 25 Slugga Boyz, Nob with Power Klaw, Bosspole, Big Shoota
4. 25 Slugga Boyz, Nob with Power Klaw, Bosspole, Big Shoota
5. 20 Shoota Boyz, Nob with Big Choppa, Bosspole, 2 Big Shootas
6. 30 Grots, 3 Herders
1. Killa Kan with Grotzooka
2. Looted Wagon with Boomgun, ‘ard Case
i make that around 2020pts.. < i havent got my codex so could be 20 ish points wrong )
hmm the single kan seems a bit out of place
the war boss cant have the trukk... so you would have to use a looted waggon for the tank busters.
you have alot of grots... to be effective i would drop the number down to around 15 ish
your nobz are points heavy... but still only have 1 PK... maybe try and find a way to get another in there..
good luck on your new whaaag!
Last edited by Boss headstompa; July 29th, 2009 at 17:09.