What is this list missing? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    My backpack has JETS! Ravendove's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    545 (x8)

What is this list missing?

Big Mek with KFF, Choppa 85
    Big Mek with KFF, Choppa 85

29 Grots, 2 Slavers with 1 Grabba Stick, 1 Grot Prod 112

2 Warbuggies with 2 Twin-Linked Rokkits 70

3 Killa Kans with KMB's 165

Total: 1323
    Remaining: 177

I'm not sure what else to include. I've got lots of troops which could effectively hold objectives, a decent amount of anti-tank and assault units in the form of Kans. I'm worried that this list perhaps doesn't have as much assault potential as I would like, and is very lightly armoured. Also, it is severely lacking Power Klaws.

Plan is basically to form a Kan wall in front and march everything forwards. With 4+ Hull Down from the KFF and everything else getting cover saves from the Kans, it might survive long enough to get close.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well

its pretty obvious ORK BOYS but really orks are the tool of the trade in a ork army get a squad of 25 power klaw and 2 rokkit launchas making a total of 1498

hope i helped

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    545 (x8)

Thanks for your advice but you are overlooking the obvious Gretchin-heavy theme in this army list. I have lots of troops and lots of rokkits already, 1 PK makes relatively little difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well

your right but you only have 2 meks drop two of the grota for boys of about 15 each and give them all pk's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    93 (x2)

For theme there really isn't anything I can comment on as any changes will change it.

However...this army will have some serious problems. 5th edition combat rules really make grots a liability in combat. A charging unit of grots against a squad of marines will lose by several, likely fail their leadership test, and then be run down...and that's on the charge!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

545 (x8)

Grots would be used to hold objectives, if nothing else. The Kans are there to hold down any close combats. I would probably not be opposed to perhaps a unit of Nobz, but I feel the Troops should all be amassed grots. Hmmm, it will probably not result in a competitive army, huh?

+ Reply to Thread