eldar 2k point army suggestions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eldar 2k point army suggestions

hey guys i just started eldar but i havent bought any yet so im gonna list the army i intend to buy can u suggest any changes please

HQ: farseer with 3 warlocks farseer has singing spear eldritch storm and mind war the warlocks have conceal and singing spears total 182 points

Heavy Support: Wraithlord im going to magnetize him so most points possible 170
    3 dark reapers one is an exarch with a tempest launcher and fast shot cost 157
    3 war walkers each with a bright lance and star cannon plus spirit stones cost 270

Fast Attack: 5 shining spears one is exarch with a shuriken cannon and power weapon skilled rider and withdraw cost 237
    10 swooping hawks one is exarch with a sunrifle intercept and skyleap cost 257

Troops: 20 guardians w/ bright lance heavy weapon platform
    10 dire avengers one is exarch with a power weapon and shimmershield and defend cost 162
    5 pathfinders cost 120

Elites: unknown please give suggestions i just know i am definitly going to have a wraith guard squad as one with a spiritseer

i am only going to be versing 4 other ppl and 2 are chaos space marines one is space marines and one is necrons btw this is my first army list so i definintly need help

thank you oh btw this isnt my account so i may be replying on a different account that is not yet made

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

H'ok Pink time!

Quote Originally Posted by war888 View Post
    hey guys i just started eldar but i havent bought any yet so im gonna list the army i intend to buy can u suggest any changes please

HQ: farseer with 3 warlocks farseer has singing spear eldritch storm and mind war the warlocks have conceal and singing spears total 182 points

You don't need conceal with these guys cause they all have an inv save any how.

3 war walkers each with a bright lance and star cannon plus spirit stones cost 270

I dig the tempest launcher, but I don't think it's worth the points of a dark reaper squad and taking up a heavy choice with them. Mabe if you were doing an all template army they'd be kinda neeto cause it's guess, I'd still rather have a fire prism template wise. But don't go buying anything just cause the forum says it's better, try it out 1st

Fast Attack: 5 shining spears one is exarch with a shuriken cannon and power weapon skilled rider and withdraw cost 237

I'd almost say split the hawks into 2 groups of 5, that way you can drop 2 bombs every time you come back in. Don't forget you can come, drop bombs and fly back u all in the same turn sence skyleap lets you fly back up in the assault phase. I'd advise taking an autarch with hawks though for the +1 to reserves.

10 dire avengers one is exarch with a power weapon and shimmershield and defend cost 162
    5 pathfinders cost 120

Brightlance on guardians is a lot of points for something with BS3, Keep them guided or give them something where BS doesn't matter sometimes ... like a Missle launcher! woo

Elites: unknown please give suggestions i just know i am definitly going to have a wraith guard squad as one with a spiritseer

If your going wraithguard I'd sugest a wraith army 3 squads of guard and 3 wraith lords, it's fun for every one!

i am only going to be versing 4 other ppl and 2 are chaos space marines one is space marines and one is necrons btw this is my first army list so i definintly need help

thank you oh btw this isnt my account so i may be replying on a different account that is not yet made
    Hope this helps a bit.

-Jen

Current Armys
    Tomb Kings, Marines, Eldar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm okay so no conceal 2 swooping hawks squads and an autarch? i dont think i have points for autarch and what ABOUT ELITES? sorry fpr caps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

hmm for elites... firedragons are fun, they rock on tanks and heavy armored troops. Every one but me likes banshees, you can always try them out. Out flanking scorpions might be neet too. I personly like dragons the best for my elite spots, very dependable.

-Jen

Current Armys
    Tomb Kings, Marines, Eldar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by war888 View Post

instead of conceal give all 3 of them destructor cuz 3 flame templates can do alot of damage. i also recomend spirit stones so you can cast both powers, very helpful if your battling space marines and thier annoying heroes and heavy armor tanks

ive never rlly used dark reapers but ive heard great thingsso give it a try
    as for the war walkers give them something with alot more shots(shuri cannon or scatter laser) cuz bs3 is kinda a waste when shooting them

nice idea with the spears saved my life plenty of times
    and yes do split the hawks haywire grenades are crazy since you can make tanks explode just for entering the battlefield cmon now and i prefer the hawks talon for the strength but idk how good the sunrifle is so let me kno sometime
    5 pathfinders cost 120
    as ive said with the walkers give your guardians something with alot more shooting
    id say give the avengers blade storm cuz if your gonna give him a power weapon then shoo as many guys down before you assault and most of the time you dont have to worry about not being able to shoot next turn cuz youll most likely be stuck in close combat still
    oh and no objections on the pathfinders
    fire dragons for sure is the way to go banshees if you think you can keep them alive after they win their first combat
    your wraith guard will be seen as a big threat but they should be those guys are rape lol
    battling chaos my friends use alot of psychic powers when he plays chaos so runes or warding will rlly mess him up
    as for necrons if you can wipe an entire squad in one go they wont be able to get back up
    space marines...reapers will kill the infantry as the fire dragons take care of the armored stuff recomend you give them a serpent to ride in
    as for the wraith army list earlier i maid a somewhat identicle list a few days back and its fun 3 full squads with spirit seers for guard 3 lords and a farseer with 6 man council on jet bikes for harrassment good 2000 point army there hve fun

+ Reply to Thread