1500 point eldar army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

1500 point eldar army

HQ
    Autarch
    jetbike
    fusion gun
    scorpion bites
    power wepon

Beharroth

Troops

12 guardians
    Ml

12 guardians
    ML

13 Guardians
    BL

Elites
    10 banshees
    exarch, mirror swords + all abilities

10 banshees
    exarch, mirror swords + all abilites

Fast
    10 hawks
    exarch, sunrifle

Heavy
    3 shadow weavers

3 shadow weavers

Well this list plays defensive with banshees in reserve to attack where they needed when they get near. Hawks with bahharoth will usualy deep strike once it clear in back. Autarch give leadership bonus plus anti tank.

PLEASE DO NOT TEEL ME TO CHANGE MY LIST SO I HAVE A FARSEER WITH THE SAME UPGRADES OR DIRE AVENGER SPAM IN TRANSPORTS><< IM ANNOYED THAT EVERY ELDAR PLAYERS ARMY IS EXACTLY THE SAME>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> My Produced Music<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Donations Welcome$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

PLEASE DO NOT TEEL ME TO CHANGE MY LIST SO I HAVE A FARSEER WITH THE SAME UPGRADES OR DIRE AVENGER SPAM IN TRANSPORTS><< IM ANNOYED THAT EVERY ELDAR PLAYERS ARMY IS EXACTLY THE SAME>
    First off it is generally a good idea not to scold the people who are going to help you, if you don't want a certain squad in your list then you could have mentioned it in a more polite manner.

On first glance your list needs a lot of help, so I will try my best.

HQ
    Autarch
    jetbike
    fusion gun
    scorpion bites
    power wepon

I'm assuming that by scorpion bite you mean mandiblasters (there is no point in giving him a scorpion chainsword and a power weapon). This is a decent loadout for your autarch but he doesn't have a squad to join and at T3 there are a lot of weapons that can cause instant death on him right now. I would either get a squad of jetbikes/shining spears or give him swooping hawk wings and have him fly with the hawks.

Beharroth

I've never used him, hawks are pretty fragile in cc so maybe he can help you there.

Troops

12 guardians
    Ml

12 guardians
    ML

13 Guardians
    BL

The guardians are not a very cost-effective way of getting anti-tank. And they are fragile up close, which unfortunately is the only place where they can cause some damage as well. If you want to run a lot of guardians I suggest you take harliquins instead of banshees and get a shadowseer for the harliquins so they can't get shot up from afar.

Elites
    10 banshees
    exarch, mirror swords + all abilities

These girls are powerful, unfortunately most people know them all too well and will concentrate their firepower on them (as you don't really have any other threats in your army). Keeping them in reserve won't really help, your enemies can just stay around the middle of the board and shoot up the rest of your army from there. I recommend mounting the banshees in a waveserpent for protection and mobility, or swapping them out for harliquins with a shadowseer.

10 banshees
    exarch, mirror swords + all abilites

Same as above.

Fast
    10 hawks
    exarch, sunrifle

Spams lots of low strength shots and can pin and be annoying, I don't see many people use squads of 10 but if it works for you then you may be able to surprise some opponents.

Heavy
    3 shadow weavers

3 shadow weavers

Good against light troops but there are better heavy choices out there. Consider switching these for a couple of fireprisms.
    All in all I don't think your list is very strong, you lack long range firepower and you lack the ability to go out and bring the fight to your enemy. You are also seriously lacking in anti-tank, meaning that most likely your enemy is going to be able to pick his battles, and when that happens against eldar the eldar seldom are victorious. If you really want to play defensive you need to give your opponent more of a reason to come and attack you (wraithlords/pathfinders/dark reapers come to mind), as it stands right now I can't think of very many armies that you could out-shoot.
    Army: W/L/D -- Eldar 6/2/2; Orks 1/3/0; BA 1/1/0

The Tale of Two Gamers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x1)

I could seriously see this army getting tabled in 2 to 3 turns. The reason you see so many people using 'dire avenger spam in transports' or anything else in transports for that matter, is because Eldar are extremely fragile. T3 with 4+ or 5+ saves is incredibly easy to kill off in BULK. You have zero transports in this list, just a bunch of space elves in paper mache armor standing around, ready to be annihilated by any kind of focused shooting. I won't even get into your severe lack of anti-armor. And who does the Autarch on jetbike go with? There are no other bikes in this list! You do realize, that if you attach him to one of the footslogging units, that you have to move at the speed of the slowest model? Surely he does not zoom around by himself, ready to be instakilled by a stray assault cannon bullet??? What is his point?!?! I do not mean any personal offense, but this list needs to be scrapped and rebuilt from the ground up because the needed changes to be effective are so drastic.
    Last edited by slobulous; August 18th, 2009 at 06:31.
    I WANNA GET STUCK IN WIT DA BOYZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

Anyways, thanks for feed back and i dont really play eldar and it was a fun list. I used my friend eldar plus some proxys and played a game at the store. And well i won 2 out of 3 games with this list. Using cover to securely move my units up tabel and autarch bounceing around so he cant be shot. Most oppenent cam real close to my guardians to charge as they didnt see my banshees in my bag. TO there surpirse they got hammerd XD. My pehnix lord and hawk contested 2 objectives and it went all well. ALso for my anti tank 10 hawks with phenix can take out any tank real easy!!!!!!!!!!. Well i just wanted to prove if eldar can win in other ways and they can guess all u who think you can only win with 3 fire prisms, seer council fire dragons and transport and dire avenger in transport please try something else and stop irritating the beagies out of us none eldar players ..
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> My Produced Music<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Donations Welcome$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

+ Reply to Thread