Welcome to Librarium Online!
Ok, My ork klan iz da Skrapyard Junkies (I think). It iz a kombination ov many different clanz.
Power Klaw x2
Big Choppa x5
Cybork Bodies x8
Power Klaw x4
Big Choppa x5
Cybork Bodies x10
Burna Boyz x10
Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!
Once again, the Prince of Excess is correct on all counts. There's just a few things I'd add:
1. Personally, I think warp 'eads are perfectly fine. I use them and like them. Just don't get greedy with the re-rolls for their power each turn. The re-roll is to avoid disaster, not to fish for a specific result.
2. Drop the big choppas from all the nobz. They're garbage. More importantly, give all the units of nobz bosspoles! They're dead meat unless they have bosspoles, trust me. I'd also give each nob that has a powerklaw in the nob units a combi-skorcha.
3. Are the boyz shoota or slugga? If they're shoota, I'd give them big shootas or rokkits (preferrably big shootas) to make them more versatile.
4. The warboss is fine (just move the bosspole to the unit he's going with), and so is the unit of kommandos (really deadly ^_^).
5. Burnas aren't very good with the new 5th edition rules. I'd drop them. If you must use them, I'd switch out 3 burnas for meks with either big shootas or kmbs, to make the unit a little more versatile. You might also want to consider attaching the warboss here, with the bosspole still attached to him (since the burnas can't take one for themselves).
6. The unit of regular nobz is a little overloaded. I'd cut them down to 8 nobz with 3 powerklaws, or 2 powerklaws if you're attaching the warboss.
As for everything else, go with what the Prince of Excess said. Good luck!
"Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."