ork 1000 points list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ork 1000 points list

Ork list 1000 points.

Warboss
    Power klaw =100
    Cbork body
    Eavy armour

Ork boyz x20
    Slugga and choppas
    Nob with power klaw and bosspole =160

Ork boyz x20
    Slugga and choppas
    Nob with power klaw and bosspole =160

Ork boyz x20
    shootas
    Nob with big choppa and bosspole =150
    Big shoota x2

Grechlin x15 =55
    Runtherd

Zzap gunz x3 =115
    Extra crew x2
    Ammo runt x 3
    Runtherd

Nobz x5
    Painboy
    Power klaw
    Waaaagh banner =260
    Big choppa
    Kustom-scorcha
    Cbork bodies x5
    bosspole
    Truck
    Armour plates
    Bording planks

Total=1000 points

my battle plan is fairly simple. My zzap gunz will find a nice piece of cover away from any objectives and shoot any tanks (skimers as i need sixes to hit in ccb) My nobz with the truck and warboss will storm forward out in the open 18 inches first turn. If they get first turn i hide it to get obscured and then plough 18. this may provide cover for my boyz behind and if the truck survives it will go 12 and the nobz will get out and assault. My two slugga units will use cover to the best of there advantage when the shootas are a key unit to sit on objectives aswell as my grechlin. The grechlin can also make a line infront of the horde giving the boyz behind a cover save untill they run out of numbers and retreat to find an objective or simply hide in a building to prevent the obonent getting that kill point. overall i think this is quite balanced as i have played varients of this list before and can cope with all missions quite well.
    please comment what you think whether its gd of bad

Last edited by bl00d bath76; September 1st, 2009 at 19:14.
    Nothing more funny than 3 inquisitors with sanctify when facing deamons. They cant do anything while you stand in front of them having a tee break.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The nobz... mmmh....
    First of all, imho the trukk is overprized: I'd ditch at least the armor plates from it.
    Second: no BP? Too easy to make them flee or cower and the thing gets worse if the warboss gets killed.
    And third: why only one PK? For that points you could get a full unit of boyz with a nob with PK and BP in a trukk and still have 108 points to spend. Or make that same unit hard boyz and still have 60 points left.
    Overall I find that unit it a bit pricey for 1000 points, but that's just personal opinion.

The rest is just perfect, boss, boyz, kannonz and grots!
    Ork Latin Lover since 1980

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive changed it by getting vid of the reinforced ram on the truck to buy a bp (must have forgoten it).
    about the nob squad they are designed to be tough and soak up fire. Ive played a number of games where they get shot by vindicators and battlecannon when there is a nice boyz squad out in the open. im still unsure about what to do about the squad.
    do i ditch the kustom flamer and bp aswell as the waaagh banner to get another power klaw or get rid of armour plates and boarding planks.
    do i ditch the truck altogether and make a more solid nob squad?

these are a number of problems i have and i cant decide what to do.
    or do i take away 5 grechlin and kustom flamer and bp to get another power klaw?

These are but a few options and i would be gratefull if someone could suggest what i should do.
    Last edited by bl00d bath76; September 1st, 2009 at 19:15.
    Nothing more funny than 3 inquisitors with sanctify when facing deamons. They cant do anything while you stand in front of them having a tee break.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    96 (x2)

Ok,
    I try to see how would I react to Your list as opponent:
    I can see three big units of footslogging boyz, a medium unit of grotz, some zapgunz and a trukk charging to my face... likely I would shoot the trukk first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed, it will be difficult for that trukk to survive if it starts on the board first turn but the nobs NEED a transport... maybe you should keep it in reserves and hopefully he will see some action on later turns if you managed to clear the antitank units off your enemy.
    Ork Latin Lover since 1980

+ Reply to Thread