750 Friendly list. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

750 Friendly list.

After restoring my Dark Eldar, I'm looking for an army I can use to push my painting and modeling skills a bit further. I've always had an interest in the Tau, and between the nice clean, hard lines and sleek vehicles I think it'll be good for taking the time to make it my showcase type army.

Plus I'm very interested in the mobile concentrated firepower play style of the Tau. I'm used to the mech aspect from my Dark Eldar (I've always played mobile armies, even an all mounted TK army for WHF but beyond that similarity I think it'll be an interesting change.

I'm starting at 750, since that's the preferred early points level amongst my group instead of 500 (Primarily because my girlfriend doesn't like using her 'nids unless she can take at least 2 carnifexes reasonably.)

Anyway, on to the list.

HQ

Shas'el- CIB, Plasma Rifle, HW Multi-Tracker, Targeting Array

Elite

2x Deathrain Crisis Suits
    6x Stealth Suits

Troops

12x Fire Warriors
    Devilfish- Disruption Pods, Targeting array.
    10x Kroot Carnivores

Heavy

Broadside Battle Suit- Adv. Stabilization System

146 Points total

It's not ideal, but I'm trying to build up from the battleforce I picked up a few years ago. Any comments or suggestions?

Pretty Marines, Orks, Dark Eldar, and excited ramblings: http://wrahmammer.blogspot.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More Fire Warriors, they are great. Either split the Stealth Squad or reduce it and take Fire Warriors/Hammerhead
    A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy.
    Never forgive, never forget.

+ Reply to Thread