Roughly 1200 without Pathfinders - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Roughly 1200 without Pathfinders

If I do go with the Tau Empire here's what it would look like:

HQ: 1 Shas'el Commander w/ fusion blaster, plasma rifle, multi-tracker, and bonding knife w/ 2 Shas'vre Bodyguards w/ fusion blasters, plasma, rifles, multi-tackers, and target lock

Elites: 6-man Stealth Team w/ Shas'vre team leader, 2 fusion blasters, drone controller, and 1 (or, if it's possible, 2) Markerlight drone(s)

Troops: 12-man Fire Warrior Squad w/ Shas'ui Team leader, photon and EMP grenades, and a Devilfish w/ distruption pod
    17-man Kroot Carnivore Squad w/ Shaper

Fast Attack: 6 Gun Drones

Heavy Support: Hammerhead Tank w/ railgun, burst cannons, target lock and distruption pod

Keep in mind that this is the basics of my army. If if done the points right it should be about a 1,200 point army. I realize there's no pathfinders yet - they will come later. Would this be effective enough? Any pointers or recommendations?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

14 (x1)

Perhaps drop a few Kroot, 17 in the one squad is quite a lot for 1200pts. Same with the number of Stealth Suits. By dropping these you should be able to get another Fire Warrior Squad in.
    A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy.
    Never forgive, never forget.

Lubbock, TX
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

40 (x2)

a few things:
    1. drop at least 2 stealth suits, 4-3 are plenty, and dont take the shas'vre , make him team leader so he still has bonding knife, for 5 less pts.
    2. dont take fusion blasters on the stealths, but if u do take one, and just to confirm this only taek 1 marker drone.
    3. take out gun drones! they are nothing but free kill points to most armies!
    4. i like the HQ choice but maybe drop the fusion blaster for something a little longer on the shas'el.
    5. now this one is completely up to u, but take the Shas'O, with all these spare points maaybe.
    6. if u can get the points, maybe a couple of broadsides, but if u cant fit them without downsizing dont.
    7. more, more, more fire warriors! (or at least more troops)
    thats about it.
    There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who cannot.

+ Reply to Thread