This is my 2500 point Deff Skullz foot-slogging list. I just posted my mechanized list, which I have used often, and as I mentioned there I use a looted Tau equipment theme/conversion for my models (although in this list that really only means the Deff Dread and Killa Kanz as far as conversions go) to get into my favorite opponent's head - my brother, who won every game he played for four years running with the exception of one CSM player at a Games Day (although he claimed afterwards that the guy cheated). So I made a mech Ork list just for him, and krunked him three times in a row.

Anyway, now I am interested in expanding out my Deff Skullz army, and I wanted to give a foot slogger list a try. I have used the Kommandos, Lootas, Deff Koptas, and Deff Dread as back up in my mechanized list, but I think they would be better suited supporting a foot slogger list (I have detailed my tactical intent at the bottom). Yes, Snikrot is a blood axe hero, but man, that model is cool, and I love the ambush rule, so he will be a Deff Skullz hero who "counts as" Snikrot (although I have seriously debated about whether to take a Nob w/ Powerklaw and Bosspole versus Snikrot). Your input is much appreciated.

Big Boss w/ Powerklaw, Bosspole, Kustom Shoota-Skorcha, Eavy Armor, Cybork Body - 110 pts
Big Mek w/ Shokk Attack Gun - 95 pts
Lootas x15 - 225 pts
Burnas x12 - 180 pts
Kommandos x14 + "counts as" Snikrot, Burnas x2 - 255 pts
Nobz x7 w/ Eavy Armor x7, Cybork Bodies x7, Powerklaw, Big Choppa, Waagh! Banner, Painboy - 285 pts
Shoota Boyz x30 w/ Big Shoota x3, Nob w/ Powerklaw, Bosspole - 235 pts
Shoota Boyz x30 w/ Big Shoota x3, Nob w/ Powerklaw, Bosspole - 235 pts
Slugga Boyz x20 w/ Nob w/ Powerklaw, Bosspole - 160 pts
Slugga Boyz x20 w/ Nob w/ Powerklaw, Bosspole - 160 pts
Gretchin x20 + Runtherder x2 - 80 pts
Fast Attack:
Deffkoptas x5 w/ Twin-linked Rokkit Launchas - 255 pts
Heavy Support:
Deff Dread w/ Armored Plates, Grot Riggers, Kustom Mega-blasta x2 - 120 pts
Killa Kanz x3 w/ Grotzookas - 135 pts

The Green Tide. The Big Mek with Shokk Attack Gun (infantry suppression) joins with the Grot Squad (ablative wounds and objective holder), provides fire support, and holds a home objective. The Lootas provide fire support (AT vs AV 13 or less and infantry suppression). The Warboss with Nob Mob and the Burna Mob (second wave assault and counterassault) each run forward behind a screen of running Slugga Boyz (assault) to charge and take objectives. The Shoota Boyz (infantry suppression and assault) run on the first turn, and then either steadily advance and shoot or continue to run and charge depending upon the nature of the enemy, and take objectives. The Kommandos (tie up fire base and AT) and the Deffkoptas (AT and tie up fire base) outflank the enemy to take pressure off the advancing horde. The Deff Dread and Killa Kanz (assault and counterassault) advance alongside the Shoota Boyz to provide infantry support and to clear objectives.