my awsome 1750pt list!! :) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my awsome 1750pt list!! :)

Well world wide war is almost upon us, so i've been running over lists again. i was VERY happy with the way my tyranids list preformed at my last tourney (lol, i won it!!!!), so i've decided to use it again, with an extra 250pts added on and a few minor tweaks. the only thing that i struggled with was objectives, so i've moved things around more and added a the Geenstealers for objective grabbing

i decided to give shadow in the warp a crack, to give me a little help against any psychers i may come across. Combined with the 3-LD from the zoanthropes it worked wonders today!!! in 3 games against chaos, it stoped lash of submission and warptime twice and a wind of chaos once! it saved my ass big time, i thort i was about to loose my broodlord and Geenstealers to a daemon prince with the warptime and wind of chaos combo, but the shadow with 3 psychic screams stoped it in it's tracks and the Geenstealers ate it for lunch!

anyways, enough rambling! here's the list!!!

Hive tyrant, 2x devourers, enhanced senses, toxin sacs, shadow in the warp 131
    Retinue, 2x Tyrant guard 90

Broodlord, extended carapace, feeder tendrils, flesh hooks 83
    Retinue, 6x Geenstealers, scything tallons, extended carapace, acid maw, implant attack 186

Carnifex, twin devourers, enhanced senses 113
    5 warriors, Deathspitters, barbed strangler, rendering claws, extended carapace, toxin sacs 175

8 Geenstealers, feeder tendrils 136
    15 spinegaunts, without number 120
    15 spinegaunts 75
    15 termagants 90
    15 termagants 90

2x zoanthropes, psychic scream, synapse 110
    1x Zoanthrope, psychic scream, warp blast 65

Carnifex, scything tallons, barbed strangler, adrenal glands, reinforced chitin, 143
    Carnifex, scything tallons, barbed strangler, adrenal glands, reinforced chitin, 143

Last edited by Alphatwitch; September 9th, 2009 at 23:45. Reason: accidently posted twice!
    Dark Eldar: 9/1/2 Winning streak: 6
    Tyranids: 16/3/4 Winning Streak: 8
    inquisition:4/0/3 Winning streak:0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

I like the look of the list. Maybe drop the AD on the fexes, my opinion waste of points on the Strangler. The Termi's are good but, I prefer the spines they hit more often and if they hit more often they will wound more often. Anyway my three cents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanx Since it'll be a touny i'm in, i don't know weather they'll be charging or shooting in my games, so i equip them for both. having that adrenal glands makes me get at least some damage in before powefists come looking for me!!!

if you'd asked me a month ago, i would of totaly agreed with you about taking spinegaunts over termies! but at that last tourny, i was shooting with them a LOT more than i usaly do. Finding them just out of charge range with there fleet, so i think that extra punch from the S4 with rerolls could come in handy!

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x6)

how about giving the tyrant shadow scream as well?
    Superior stamina may win battles, but the ability to quickly recover wins wars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah that would be nice!!! -4LD to go with the 3 barbed stranglers in the list! hmmmm, maby i could change the dakka fex to have one aswell, to make it 4 stranglers! he was only just a last minute addition from the lictor i dropped.

But yeah, after seing shaddow in the warp with -3LD work soo well, it's worth to take against psykers! and if i don't come up aginst any, 3x warp scream is usualy enough. still, once i come up agianst a fearless army, warp scream is almost useless! lol

+ Reply to Thread