Ork Challenge - 1500 or 1750 pt list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

102 (x3)

Ork Challenge - 1500 or 1750 pt list

Here's how this goes... I'm going to list what models I have, and I'd like you all to try and make me the most competitive list you can. I'd like to be able to take out SM and IG with this list, because they have always been my biggest opponents. And if you have to 'fudge' things a bit with equipment options that's fine, the people I play with are okay with minor proxies.

100 shoota boys
    60 slugga boys
    (With up to 8 PK/BP nobs for the squads)
    32 lootas
    three trukks
    2 battle waggons
    8 nob bikers (with two PK and one painboy)
    2 deffkopta's
    1 big mekk with KFF
    20 gots + 2 rut'herders
    2 wartracks with TL rockits
    1 warboss on a bike.

I'd like lists at either 1500 pts and 1750 pts. I have some lists of my own, but I wanted to compare what I have with what the community would generate. Thanks!

Nurgle, the freshmaker.

2. Remove Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Gilbert, AZ
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

368 (x8)

Mekk with KFF and a Burna

As many Shoota Boyz with PK/BP Nobz as you can get, at least 3 squads of 30, with Big Shootas. That's a big fudge but....get Big Shootas.

1 squad or 9 or 2 squads of 9 Lootas. They're the best Ork unit, they go in every list and Orks are worse without them.

Possibly use the Grotz to hold an objective while the rest advance.

Standard ground pounder army. You should be able to do the points on your own. I like foot over mech for Orks, just my style. You'll have tons of Troops in mobile 5+ cover, with horde stomping guns. Lootas shoot down AV10-12 and PKs hurt the rest. Go get 'em.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

+ Reply to Thread