1,500pt List ReModified - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x6)

1,500pt List ReModified

Shas'el-102: plasma rifle, fusion blaster, targetting array, hw multitracker, hw target lock
    He has a bodyguard, target lock allows him to target troops while his bodyguard targets transports from afar.
    Shas'vre x 2-148: fusion blaster, missile pod, targetting array, hw multitracker
    They have the capability to hit now.

Stealthsuits x 6-205: team leader, hwdc, gun drones x 2
    Added some more shooty shooty to these guys with the extra points I had left over at the end.

Fire Warriors 2 x 8-160: pulse carbines

Fire Warrios x 8-80: pulse rifles

Kroot x 12- 84

Pathfinders x 8-116: x 2 rail rifles

Devilfish-85: disruption pods

Piranha's x 2-130: fusion blasters

Broadside-85: TL-plasma rifles, multitracker
    I know A.S.S would be more beneficial, but I intend to drop this guy in the middle and blast away with his guns. If something comes in near him he has his plasma to help blast them away.

Sky Ray-150: sms, disruption pods
    Doesn't even need LoS now. Is more or less reliant on the pathfinders for markerlights.

Hammerhead-155: railgun, burst cannons, disruption pods

This list utilizes all the models I currently own minus a few drones and 4 kroot. Takes on the ideas of a few comments from previous comments and now has more tank/troop kick @$$ capability.

Legion Of Everblight: Abyslonia
    Protectorate of Menoth: Grand Exemplar Kreoss

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You would really benefit from putting a multitracker on that hammerhead. When you move 12" and fire a submunition into a squad of eldar that were previously in cover and melt 9 out of 10 with a single large blast template. THAT's why I enjoy this game, annihilating an enemy squad so thoroughly you feel like you should apologize.
    The Emperor died ten thousand years ago.

+ Reply to Thread