THE BEST ARMY LIST EVER! 1500 points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE BEST ARMY LIST EVER! 1500 points

Okay, some stuff about me first. Been playing Eldar for 3 years came 2nd in my round at Games Day 08 and first in my round (coming 3rd next round) 07. This year I couldnt quite make it. Family illness. But next year Im gonna win and heres how.

THE BEST ELDAR ARMY EVER
    Is coming to a town near you.

HQ
    Maugan Ra-195

Autarch-92
    Mandi-Blasters, power sword, avenger shuriken catapult,

Elites
    Striking Scorpions x6-138
    Exarch, chainsabres, shadow strike, stalker

Howling Banshees x5-107
    Exarch, mirrorswords, acrobatic

Fire Dragons x6-131
    Exarch, firepike, tankhunters

Troops
    Rangers x5-120
    All pathfinders

Dire Avengers x10-137
    Exarch, twin shurikens

Fast Attack
    Swooping Hawks x5-135
    Exarch, sunrifle, skyleap

Heavy Support
    Dark Reapers x5-197
    Exarch, fast shot

Wraithlord-140
    Wraithsword, brightlance

Fire Prism-115

This army has won so many games for me try it out.
    Also im open to suggestions and comments.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x2)

dude where are your transports? surely your banshees and fire dragons dont walk. oh and just curious do you live in california, because i will be playing in gamesday hopefully.

PS: are you having us on because this list does not look like much of a threat to anything? no offense if it is your true list.

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

This list is awful in so many ways I doubt it's serious. There weren't Games Day Tournies this year I don't think so, didn't miss much.

But yeah you'd never win anything with this.

Edited.
    Last edited by EmoJosh; November 14th, 2009 at 19:15.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x6)

you sound like a warseer guy who got banned for boasting too much and he made lists with titles very very similar to this. i know enough about eldar to be above the average. i don't need to be an eldar player to see that this list will fail in objective missions. 2 troops choices aren't jsut enough. and most of your guys don't have transports. eldar rely on mobility more than most races to win games and you lack alot of that.

also just because you beat someone it doesn't mean your list is good. it just means that he can beat the opponent and list of that level of skill. the skill of an opponent varies so it can be hard to justify if you list is good or not. but i doubt you beat a good player with such a list. in most local stores i've seen the best players are usually the ones who can afford the tanks and very powerful units.
    However, in some stores the best players are the most experienced ones who make a list to bet others not a unit to beat others.

hope i made sense!

thanks
    antique_nova
    Superior stamina may win battles, but the ability to quickly recover wins wars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fools

This is a Planetstrike force (everything can deep strike). I dont live in california and there is a Games Day in Nottigham every year.

First things first.

PLUS POINTS
    Dark reapers own everything with Maugan Ra in their squad. Great covering fire from a building.

Fire dragons easily take out all tanks with a bit of help from the swooping hawks grenades.

Fire Prism can also provide covering fire.

Swooping hawks own gaurd and orks also v usefull aset to fire dragon squad.

Wraithlord; massive distraction, massive damage

MINUS POINTS
    Transport. Okay but when everything can deep srtike, and most MOVING units have fleet this isn't a problem.

I am not cocky ive got years of experiance as a succesful SM player and I was hoping for feedback not insults.

Thank You

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

Maybe say it's a Planetstrike list under your thread topic? That'd help.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by HarlequinXXZX View Post
    THE BEST ELDAR ARMY EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlequinXXZX View Post
    Also im open to suggestions and comments.

well normally when somebody says "best eldar army ever" they are being cocky!

also next time mabye you can specify that this was a planet strike list, it was your mistake for not specifing so dont call us fools for critizing a weak list.

The plain fact is this list does not even look that good planet strike or not, units cant assult the turn they deepstrike and deepstriking is risky regardless, any IG list with a few astropaths would shut it down quick like.

PS: many of us have been playing eldar for longer than you have regardless of your previous SM affiliation and we know what we are talking about.

Thank You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

Keep it civil everyone.

Don't all jump on the enthusiastic new guy at once for having some fun and success.

+ Reply to Thread