1,800 Pts for Home Game - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

1,800 Pts for Home Game

Planning to do an 1,800 pt tournament (arbitrary) with my family over Christmas break. The armies I might be facing are Eldar, Space Marines, Tau and Imperial Guard. Current List:

HQ: [405]

Ghazghkull Thraka [225]
    Wazdakka Gutsmek [180]

Elites: [165]

11 x Burna Boyz [165]

Troops: [1145]

10 x Meganobz [400]
    -Battlewagon w/Deff Rolla [110]

12 x Warbikers [300]
    12 x Warbikers [300]

Trukk [35] (Rules question on this - can I buy a trukk as a choice in the force selection or am I only allowed to take them with units that specify they can have them as a dedicated transport?)

Fast Attack: [0]

Heavy Support: [84]

3 x Kannon [60]
    - 11 x Grot Krew [15] (5 additional crew)
    - 3 x Ammo Runt [9]

Total: [1799]

Looking for advice. List is mostly experimental as I have not played much 5e yet, but I do note the emphasis on troops, so I've some heavy troops to see how they play out.

2. Remove Advertisements

Far, far away.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x1)

You could drop the kannons or hack out some meganobz for some boyz. Remeber that greenskins are a hoard army, so for 6 points per boy, you might want to get some, and you only really need about 4-9 meganobz accompanied by Ghazzy. If you get some boyz, those burnas could have a trukk, but otherwise you cannot have a trukk. A dedicated transpot requires the unit that has the option to get then to be there.

+ Reply to Thread