2000pt. Goff List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

2000pt. Goff List

This is the list that im going with, as I love its orky goodness, but I figured that I'de show it to you all and hear what you guys think. Goff 'enough fer ya?

HQ
    Ghazghkull Thraka

Mad Dok Grotsnik

Troops
    Nobz x8
    Power Klaw x2
    Big Choppa x5
    Waaagh! Banner
    Cybork Bodies
    Painboy
    Grot Orderly
    'Eavy Armor

Boyz x30
    'Ard Boyz
    Nob
    Power Klaw
    Bosspole

Shoota Boyz x20
    Nob
    Big Choppa
    Bosspole
    'Eavy Armor
    Big Shootas x2

Boyz x30
    Nob
    Power Klaw
    Bosspole
    'Eavy Armor

Shoota Boyz x20
    Nob
    Big Choppa
    Bosspole
    'Eavy Armor
    Big Shootas x2

Heavy Support

Battlewagon
    Grot Riggers
    Kannon
    Big Shootas x3
    Deff Rolla

Battlewagon
    Grot Riggers
    Kannon
    Big Shootas x3
    Deff Rolla
    'Ard Case

Killa Kans x2
    Big Shoota
    Grotzooka

Last edited by Keetoowah; December 16th, 2009 at 01:42.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

Where are the characters going? If the Mad Doc is going with the nobz, then you don't need a painboy in the unit, since he can give them feel no pain and the cybork bodies.

I don't like big choppas or 'eavy armor. The big choppas are just a waste, cybork is enough for the nobz (difference between 4+ and 5+ isn't worth 5 points each), and the nobz in the units of boyz don't need armor, since they can't be singled out.

Every unit of boyz needs a powerklaw. It'll literally be the difference between swift victory and a slow, crushing defeat when facing marine opponents.

The unit of nobz needs combi-skorchas. They're fantastic, and if you give them to the nobz with powerklaws, it doesn't cost them their extra attack. I'd also give them a bosspole, even if the Mad Doc is going with them, in case he dies before they do (which is likely).

Never put different gun types in the same unit. Either give the killa kans the same type of gun, or split them into 2 units (one of the battlewagons can be a dedicated transport for the nobz, and not take up a heavy slot).

Take the 'ard case off the battlewagon. It's never a good idea on a transport. It'll keep the passengers from assaulting the turn they leave it. Instead, armor plates would be much better, especially for the one holding the nobz/characters.

The battlewagons have too many guns. If they move, they'll only be able to fire one big shoota, and the kannon's frag shot, so that's all they should have.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

+ Reply to Thread