painboy, power klaw and scorcha, power klaw, scorta combi, Waaaaagh banner

Elites
x5 MegaNobz-200

'Eavy Support
Deff Dread-105
4 dreadnough cc weapons
Deff Dread-105
4 dreadnough cc weapons

Any and all criticism is welcome, thanks in advance!

See less See more
#2 ·
A real problem in your list is that you have about nothing that can kill heavier units ( heavy infantry/light vehicles) at long range. Also, though it may take a lot of shooting, your boy mobs could break and run. So you might want to add a few boss poles to the list. To make room for these you could drop one or both deff dread, becasue they might be a target to alot of fire most likely every anti-tank weapon they have. Thirdly, the meganobz 'Slow and Purposeful' could make them the last into combat, giving the opponent more shooting rounds to target them. To fix this you should give them a battlewagon, as trukks are too soft for such a valuable unit. Again to make room, you could cut deff dreads, Ghazakull, and the nob bikers. Instead you might just want to take a Big Mek with KFF, or a Biker boss with some normal Warbikers to join him.

#3 ·
I agree, although killing tough armor through shooting is nearly impossible for the Orks, you need something that can take out light transports. Lootas, big gunz kannons, or killa kans with kmbs or rokkits would help a lot.

I don't like the biker nobz in this list. They're going to be too high of a priority target, and absorb most of your opponent's high strength fire. If you're looking for a helpful cavalry unit, I'd consider warbikes or deffkoptas.

The meganobz really need a transport and some combi-skorchas. They won't be any help to you on foot.

Personally, I hate deff dreads, especially with extra close combat weapons. They're slow, easy to avoid, and killa kans outperform them in close combat, point for point. I'd either give them big shootas or skorchas (to make them more versatile), or simply drop them from the list. Killa kans with kmbs would be a lot more helpful.

Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.