1500pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500pts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500pts

hi all
    i'm continuing to try out lists and learn the ropes of necrons so comments on this list will be a huge help.

HQ
    necron lord- 195
    des body, res orb, warsythe, phytlacy.

Troops
    10 warriors-180
    10 warriors-180
    10 warriors-180

Fast attack

4 destroyers- 200
    4 destroyers- 200

Heavy support
    2 tomb spyders- 110
    Monolith- 235

hope it's good!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

I think that it looks like a fine list all said and done. The phase out is honestly lower than I'd usually advise. Hopefully the Tomb spyders, destroyers and monolith can keep assault unit out of your hair to keep you going.

What is your plan for formation and response with your units? I would suggest a run of the mill phalanx for a list like this. Keep everything somewhat centered on the monolith. Also, remember how much flexibility those tomb spyders can grant your destroyers as far as moving around the field. Use this to line up side-shots on transports, most vehicles can be penetrated this way.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

In general It looks a good list, the only problem I have with it is that you put too much stuff on the lord which could be spent on a couple of extra warriors or a destroyer which would really help the list, phylactery and the dbody I don' think are that useful, drop them and you get either 2 more warriors, drop the warscythe aswell and you get a destroyer or another tomb spyder. Whatever you do though I would say a chronometron is better than a phylactery in pretty much every circumstance as it allows you to flee form combat a lot easier.
    Ye Old Necrons (R.I.P.) (7000pts) W52 D5 L9
    New Crons!!! (5000pts) W1 D1 L1
    Blood Angels (2500pts) W4 D0 L1

+ Reply to Thread