HQ
COMMANDER SHAS’O- Missile pod, Fusion blaster, Shield generator, Stimulant injector, Bonding knife, Hard-wired multi-tracker-144

ELITE

XV8 `CRISIS’ BATTLESUIT TEAM- 3xSHAS’UI- Fusion blaster, Missile pod, Targeting array--177

XV8 `CRISIS’ BATTLESUIT TEAM- 3xSHAS’UI- Plasma rifle, Missile pod, Targeting array-201

TROOPS

FIRE WARRIOR TEAM-9xSHAS’LA, 1xSHAS’UI-110
TRANSPORT: DEVILFISH TROOP CARRIER-Disruption pod, Decoy launchers-90
TOTAL-200

FIRE WARRIOR TEAM-9xSHAS’LA, 1xSHAS’UI-110

FAST ATTACK

PATHFINDER TEAM-6xSHAS’LA-72
TRANSPORT: DEVILFISH TROOP CARRIER-Disruption pod, Decoy launchers-90
TOTAL-162

HEAVY SUPPORT

XV88 BROADSIDE BATTLESUIT TEAM-2xSHAS’UI - Advanced stabilization system-160

HAMMERHEAD GUNSHIP –2xBurst cannons, Disruption pod, Multi-tracker, Flechette discharger -175

HAMMERHEAD GUNSHIP –2xBurst cannons, Disruption pod, Multi-tracker, Flechette discharger -175

Total-1499

The Commander will deep strike with the Fire Surge Crisis Suits and hunt vehicles

The Fire knife squad will vary between deep strike and deploying normally and will destroy important or hidden units such as
Long Fangs And Whirlwinds.

The fire warriors will hold objectives or Fish of Fury

The pathfinders will donate their devilfish to the fire warrior squad that needs it and support the fire warriors.

Broadsides will focus on Armour and the hammerheads will also focus on Armour but if needed will submunition infantry.

I have all the models here Minus the Fire surge's and the Hammerheads. But i intend to buy whatever is necessary to make this list.(i also have 10 kroot and 3 stealth suits)