1000 point Alaitoc - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000 point Alaitoc

5 pathfinders 120

5 pathfinders 120

2 squad of three war walkers
    war walker with 2 scatter lasers 60
    war walker with 2 scatter lasers 60
    war walker with 1 scatter lasers amd one EML 65

one squad of war walkers with have a farseer with guide and runes of warding for 90 points
    and the other one with have a farseer with just guide 75 points

wave serpent with shuriken cannon and spirt stones 110
    5 fire dragons exarch with fire pike and tank hunter 115

im not sure how good this list is pretty much every unit has the ablity to cause pinning to hopefuly slow the opponit and possibly piss him off if hes constantly on the ground lol. i have also never used fire dragons before so a little worried that they will pop one tank and then get killed if they even make it cause im sure the opponit will target there wave serpent. i know theres not a whole lot of rangers in this list but the codex says that Allaitoc relies on its scouts and the codexs counts war walkers as scouts so i figured they fit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    253 (x7)

If this list is only for fun, then its ok. If its for any competitive play this list is a no no.

Yes, fire dragons are generally suicide squads. Meaning that the exarch, fire pike and tank hunter upgrade generally arnt needed.

I would drop the FD and wave serpent entirely. They don't flow well with your list.

If I were you I would make a list with only farseer at 1000 points. make the 3 war walkers have 2 shuriken cannons or 2 scatter lasers each. Then get a wrath lord with a EML and BL. Pinning hardly ever happens so do not rely on it.
    Eldar -APOC- 6500 Points
    Chaos Daemons -Fate Crusher- 3500 Points
    Grey knights - 1000 Points

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont know ive just found that scatter lasers on a war walker with out guide doesnt do as well thats why i have the two farseers to improve the chance to hit the one EML on the one war walker in each squad is to add a chance to pin and im only losing 4 shots the scatter laser gives but instead get a template. and i know its hard to cause pinning thats why all my units can cause it to try and force onw out of focused fire on a unit or two i figured if the units not hurt badly there bond to lose a pinning test eventualy the only think i wish i could have got in there was a CC unit in cause something did get pinned to take advantage of the automattic hits in close combat. the fire dragons where just there for some anti tank but if i drop thme it would free up 225 points and if i dropped the 75 point farseer and made the war walkers all scatter lasers id be able to fit two wraithlords both with bright lance and EML

+ Reply to Thread