Hive commander - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hive commander

Son of LO
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x6)

Hive commander

I just face palmed myself after having a game against my space wolf list that a friend used and i completely forgot about the hive commander's special ability. any troops unit can be given the outflank ability.......god what can i do. what can i do......... anyone overlooked that? because i totally did, i saw outflank and slapped it aside, but now i see the word properly and it slapped me right back ><. lol.
    , sorry, but i just couldn't hold in my excitement at this piece of news . So with this news out, what troops units would you like to outflank?

EDIT: i thought at first it was for any unit, then i checked again, because it was too good to be true and it specifically says a troops unit. so i calmed down, but still which troops unit would you outflank the most?

Last edited by antique_nova; January 19th, 2010 at 20:52.
    Superior stamina may win battles, but the ability to quickly recover wins wars.

+ Reply to Thread