1500 Swarm with 2 Trygons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Swarm with 2 Trygons

HQ
    Tervigon w glands, catalyst 185

Elites
    Venomthrope

2 Zoanthropes
    Spore with Thorn Blast

2 Hive Guard

Troops
    21 hormagaunts with toxin sacs 168
    12 Termies

Heavy
    Trygon with Glands 210
    Trygon with Glands 210

11 KP

The Hand that guides.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Uhm, you do realize every gun is going to be aimed at the Tervigon right? If it dies, you have a problem due to the lack of synapse... I'd advise to take some more synapse. And don't forget to make the Tervigon big enough so the Venomthrope get's to hide behind it
    'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally like seeing a list, hearing the initial impressions, and then seeing a followup post after it's been played/tested and some concluding remarks and changes (if any).

And I'm saying this because, TheBurningHand, I really like your army list ideas so far. You're one of seemingly few people that like to load up on Hormagaunts... and I like that! Keep 'em coming! And, if/when you get the chance, please let us know how these lists are treating you... and what kinds of observations/experiences you have with them. And, lastly, thanks for your inspiration so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks oneminushaus!

Tried this list today against space wolves, worked well until the Tervigon died, although the venomthrope really did add a good deal of staying power with its 5+ cover save aura. Trygons are ridiculously unstoppable, they basically did all the work for me, ableit I did get good reserve rolls. Hive guard did well too, great at rhino popping, although I wish their range was better. Im loathe to give up points for more synapse but I might have to do it. Alpha warrior is looking like a great choice for that, its cheap and good and can join a unit of gaunts to stay alive.

@Bloodlord - Yeah I definitely am making a big tervigon! Haha I have a slight feeling that it will come out in the exact shape that would most effectively block sight to the venomthrope

The Hand that guides.

+ Reply to Thread