1600 points Warrior Prime List (advice needed) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    jur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1600 points Warrior Prime List (advice needed)

1 Tyranid Prime HQ Synapse Creature + SitW + Alpha Warrior + IC + Deathspitter + Scything Talons + Pair of
    Boneswords + Toxin Sacs
    1 Tyranid Prime HQ Synapse Creature + SitW + Alpha Warrior + IC + Deathspitter + Scything Talons + Pair of
    Boneswords + Toxin Sacs

2 Zoanthrope Brood Elite Synapse Creature + SitW + Warp Blast + Warp Lance

6 Tyranid warrior Troops Synapse Creature + SitW + Pair of Boneswords + Devourer + Toxin Sacs
    MyCetic Spore Troop trans Lash Whip + Ripper Tentacles + Deep Strike + Fearless + Immobile Pod + Limited Sentience
    + Transport Spore
    6 Tyranid warrior Troops Synapse Creature + SitW + Pair of Boneswords + Devourer + Toxin Sacs
    MyCetic Spore Troop trans Lash Whip + Ripper Tentacles + Deep Strike + Fearless + Immobile Pod + Limited Sentience
    + Transport Spore
    10 Termagaunt Troops Fleshborer + Move through Cover + IB (Lurk)

15 Gargoyle Brood Fast Attack Blinding Venom + Claws and Teeth + Wings + Fleshborer +Toxin Sacs + Ardenal Glands
    15 Gargoyle Brood Fast Attack Blinding Venom + Claws and Teeth + Wings + Fleshborer +Toxin Sacs + Ardenal Glands
    3 Tyranid shrike Troops Synapse Creature + SitW + Scything Talons + Wings + deathspitter

All about CC. Zoans to take out the Heavy stuf/Tanks.
    Tyranid Shrike to support the Gargoyles. Termagaunts just to hold an objective. No MC.
    Can this work or should I change something

thnx
    Jur

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks ok, cept you have way too many weapons on your tyranid prime. Yu ahve scything talons, deathspitter, and boneswords. You can only have 2 weapons. I'd go with the boneswords and deathspitter for some dakka. Lose the talons.

I would maybe suggest dropping 2 zoanthropes for some spores for your other 2 squads. That way you can actually get close. a short range really won't cut it with them.

Other than that... try it and see how it works. I don't use warriors as they have never performed well for me so far with the new book. I'd rather take genestealers. Try it and see how it works though. It would almost be worth it to have your warriors with deatspitters, for the high strength dakka.
    Why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good list the only thing is that you will be very vulnerable to instant death. That is the reason it is a good idea to take MC especially a tervigon to hold objectives. I don't like the spores with the warriors though however I haven't used a spore yet so I guess it could work. I like the list try it out.
    WH 40k Armies (W/L/D):
    Tyranid: 2250 Points of Awesome (5/4/1)
    Necrons: 1000 Points (4/0/1)

+ Reply to Thread