1.5 k Nooby Ork Mech List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.5 k Nooby Ork Mech List

Hey, Ive been looking round for and army to pick and as soon as I saw one of those new, AWESOME! Orky' Dreads, my mind went 'Orks!, Orks!, Orks!). Ive looked at alot of lists, and decided to go mechanised, so here we go.

Big Mek: KFF, Power Klaw, Bosspole, Kombi- Skorcha (goes in Battle Wagon)........................................120
    Big Mek: Shokk Attack Gun, Bosspole(hangs back w/ grots).............................................................100

Lootas: 12 Lootas..................................................................... .........................................180

Boyz Squad: 19 Slugga Boyz....................................................................... ...........................114

2 X Trukkaz: 11 Shoota Boyz, Nob w/ PK & BP, Trukk w/ Armour Plates, Reinforced Ram, Rokkit Launcha........322

Gretchin: 19 Grotz, Runt Herder..................................................................... ..........................67

2X Deff Dreads ( Hugs KFF in wagon):2 Skorchas ea, Grot riggaz, Armour Plates.....................................200

Battle Wagon: Deff Rolla, Kannon, Armour Plates, Grot Riggaz..........................................................135

2X Looted Wagons: Boomgunz, Ard Cases, 2 Big Shootas ea.............................................................250

Theres about 10 points to spare, so please comment, I want to get my transission from B.T to Orks Right!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    113 (x3)

well a few things.

Kans are better than dreads with a better Bs and the fact that there are 3 rather than 1 i just think they are better.

Your Kff mek dose not really need a Pk he is not really a fighty ork i would rather give him a burna.

your eating up to many points on your trucks just give them the ram and be done with them extra armor and a rockit really is not going to do much for you keep them cheap they are going to blow up.

i would add a nob to the shoota boyz.

if you are planing on keeping the lootas near the wagons i would trun 1 or 2 of the lootas into meks with big shootas to help keep them runing.

in my opinion you need more boyz cause you only have 4 troops that can hold objectives and 2 of those units are small i would rather have boyz or grots than dreads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for replying!

I've taken into account all your tips, and ill try to explain.

1. Big Mek, With the power Klaw he was meant to replace a boyz nob.. same stats

2. Deff Dreads, First and foremost, the models are too good not to use. I cant use kans because looted wagons are too good, they probably wont be targeted, and if they do, great-saves trukks. So I can fit dreads and they have the potential to capture objectives and protect the BW, deff rolla is precious.

3. If you mean't the slugga boyz, they has the mek

4. Thankyou! ur amazing!, ill take off the armour and rokkitz, since i'd be divertig fire from them as much as possible anyway.

Big Mek: KFF, Power Klaw, Bosspole, Kombi- Skorcha (power klaw betta than burna).................................120
    Big Mek: Shokk Attack Gun, Bosspole(hangs back w/ grots).............................................................100

Lootas: 12 Lootas..................................................................... .........................................180

Boyz Squad: 18 Slugga Boyz(because of models i have)..................................................................108
    2 X Trukkaz: 11 Shoota Boyz, Nob w/ PK & BP, Trukk w/ Reinforced Ram..............................................292

Gretchin: 19 Grotz, Runt Herder..................................................................... ..........................67

2X Deff Dreads ( Hugs KFF in wagon):2 Skorchas ea, Grot riggaz, Armour Plates.....................................200

Battle Wagon: Deff Rolla, Kannon, Armour Plates, Grot Riggaz..........................................................135

2X Looted Wagons: Boomgunz, Ard Cases, 2 Big Shootas ea.............................................................250

That leaves 40 points, if I cut some lootas(to 8 ) i could make guyz in BW ard? any thoughts ppls?

But thanks for the reply, Shapowza
    Last edited by Shapowza; February 28th, 2010 at 23:34.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    113 (x3)

i wold change the slugga boyz to shootas and the shootas to sluggas the 11 man squads are small and need the extra CC attack i would also add 2 big shootas to the laqrge boyz squad

add a big shoota to the BW helps on wep destroyed and if you only move 6 in you can fire the big shoota and the kannons frag template.

add another guy to the big unit

and know i did not mean the slugga boyz the lootas can take just normal Meks so take 2 of the 12 lootas and make them meks with big shootas and keep the boomguns near them then drop the grots in front to give the lootas cover. like this

GGGGGGGGGG
    RGGGGGMGGG <--- grots with shock attack mek
    BBBB LLLL BBBB <Boom gun
    BBBB LLLL BBBB
    BBBB MLLM BBBB
    ^
    ^ Lootas with 2 meks
    boom gun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks again.. great suggestion w/ the meks w/ lootas, didn't think of that.

Ive decided to let the dreads go, they're pretty expensive anywayz-same with the battle wagon, I just don't think it'll work- all las will be pointed at them and thats 350 points down the drain, they wont make it across the board to do what they do best.

Im thinking of adding some Nob Bikerz, and maybe lobbas- they should be great-(hide them so there not even visible, they're barrage weps!)

The Nobz'll be small though, because I dont want to become too dependent on them, in objective games they'll stay in reserve most of the time and snatch objectives, and in annialation they'll bust a few tanks (hopefully).

So here's another shot at the list

Warboss: PK, Bike, Bosspole................................................................... ..................................130
    Mek: SAG, Bosspole................................................................... ............................................100

12 Lootas: 2 Meks (KMB's).................................................................... ...................................180

Nob Bikerz: 3, 2 Bigchoppaz, 2 Kombi-Skorchas, Painboy w/ Waaaaagh Banner........................................200

2X Trukkas: 10 Shoota Boyz, 1 Bigshoota, Nob w/ PK/BP, Trukk w/ Ram..................................................300

19 Grotz: Runtherder................................................................. ............................................67

2X Looted Wagons: 'Ard Case, Boomgun, 2 Big Shootas.................................................................... 250

That gives me about 300pts to work with, Plzz suggest any great units that you've had sucsess with( I hear burnas in a wagon are good), maybe more lootas, or I was thinking possibly Deffcoptas w/ rokkitz to draw some fire frum the nobz.

Thanks again, for a second time (LOL), Shapowza

+ Reply to Thread