Welcome to Librarium Online!
this is for the 600 point school leauge and im hoping to do well oh yes you can only have one heavy support/ fast attack and one elites choice big mek-35 5 lootas-75 killa kan, grotzooka-45 11 grots runtherd-43 17 shoota boys-10220 slugga boys, nob w klaw, rokkit launcher-165 10 sluggas, trukk, nob w klaw and bosspole-135 the reason i have grots in my army is that they can hold objectives and no one wants to waste fire on them
Last edited by beef433; March 11th, 2010 at 21:26.
PK cybork bike
6 nobz all cybork bikes 380
2.big choppa slugga
3.choppa slugga bosspole
5.choppaslugga waaagh banner
10 grots 40
2 kannons 43 ammo runt
play this one at 600 points not much is going to handle it
Recommendations coming from me (which doesn't mean much haha) would be the following.
1. Up the lootas squad, 5 doesn't cut it and everyone will tell you that. 7 minimum but i mostly see and like 9 or 10
2. possibly drop the killa kan? I'm not sure how much one will do, and you can free up points there for the lootas add on.
3. Keep the grots, thats fine for objective sitting.
4. Boyz, I'm not very keen on splitting up ground troops and then having one truck. Either fit them all into trucks, or drop the trucks and fill out the other 2 squads with the free points. It all depends on how you like to play.
5. If you want to keep the rokkit launcher, switch it over to the shoota squad, you want to run with the boyz that have sluggaz and get them into close combat ASAP, while the rokkit launcher with the shoota boyz can hold back and provide cover support.
6. Gotta get a nob w/ PK + BP in all of your ork boyz squads! Sorry i just saw that, so fix that too on your squad of shoota boyz
Those are my suggestions, i like the list just need to free it up a bit. Either way i'm sure more people will critique your list shortly, this is just what I am assuming most people will suggest.
Last edited by shabang22; March 11th, 2010 at 23:19.