<1000 1000pt Campaign List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

1000pt Campaign List

So my LGS is running a campaign, forces of evil v. forces of good. I put my name in as either or, depending on how many players join, since there were 6evil players, 10 good and 3 flaoters I was sent to the evil side with my Dark Eldar army.

The campaign isn't very involved, 2 people play a game and the winner gets a losers hex, whichever team has the most hexes at the end wins. Simple enough, now I'd rather win this, so i'll need the best DE army I can put togeather. Also since only 6 of the good players are regulars, and all of them have Space Marine armies, the other 4 good players are marines, dark angels, eldar and tau, so 8/10 opponents are in power armour i'd like some advice on how to make it as anti marine as possible.

So on to the list.

HQ
    Archon punisher combat drugs hell mask plasma grenades shadow field tormentor helm

Troops
    10 warriors 2 dark lances
    10 warriors 2 splinter cannons
    5 warriors 1 splinter cannon raider dark lance
    5 warriors 1 splinter cannon raider dark lance

Fast Attack
    3 reaver jetbikes 2 blasters
    3 reaver jetbikes succubus upgrade punisher tormentor helm goblet of spite plasma grenades

Heavy Support
    Ravager 3 dark lances
    Ravager 3 desintegrators

Now I don't have mvery many extra models as I am still building my DE army up, here is a listof the extra guys I have.1 reaver jetbike1 warrior with a splinter cannon5 warriors with splinter rifles2 sybarites/dracons with agonisors/poisoned blades/close combat weapons (spiked gauntlets)1 sybarite/dracon with punisher (can have tormentor helm)Also this weekend I should get 9 wytches and a raidersecond hand, the wytches have an agonisor succubus, 1 blaster (i can convert another to carry one) and the raider has a dark lance. So any help is more than welcome, in the form of suggestions, or anti marine tips and tricks. I would like to keep my DE undefeated after all

Thanks in advance

The Emperor Protects

IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x2)

You should be able to out-pace the marines as they are reasonally slow. Remember that they work better in groups so try and seperate them. De-mechanise them and it'll be a laugh. However remember that every squad in his army has the potential to defeat one of yours, so don't take too many risks and support your squads well.

Another ravager could be helpful, as they are very anti-marine; but only if you can get one. BTW, whats the job of the ten warriors w/ 2 splinter cannons, they have no way of using them effectively (no transport or wwp or thing to hide behind). And where does the archon go? If they're experienced they'll be running melta, in which case your raiders could actually survive. Any less experienced players may have lascannons and they'll mush your raiders.

p.s. Emperor? Who is this Emperor?....
    Does he taste nice?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Sancraer View Post
    You should be able to out-pace the marines as they are reasonally slow. Remember that they work better in groups so try and seperate them. De-mechanise them and it'll be a laugh. However remember that every squad in his army has the potential to defeat one of yours, so don't take too many risks and support your squads well.
    That's what ive been doing, dread-podding armies ruin my day, and gave my DE their first loss earlier today while i was testing this list If you want to see roughly how my games go you can check my LO blogs,

Another ravager could be helpful, as they are very anti-marine; but only if you can get one. BTW, whats the job of the ten warriors w/ 2 splinter cannons, they have no way of using them effectively (no transport or wwp or thing to hide behind). And where does the archon go? If they're experienced they'll be running melta, in which case your raiders could actually survive. Any less experienced players may have lascannons and they'll mush your raiders.
    Yeah he goes in a raider squad, the 10 warriors are there to help with anit-horde, and also they're there because after I get another ravager (which is scheduled for after the wytches and raider) i'll have a few more dark lances, which i chop the abrrelss off of and cut the barrels off the splinter cannons... Anyway all of this army except one ravager is second hand so i didnt make them.

p.s. Emperor? Who is this Emperor?....
    That's something I started doing when I was a IG and Marine player, and yes he is sustained with the souls od a thousand psykers daily, for 10000 years, and is the most powerful psyker in the universe, very savoury, not an easy meal though
    Does he taste nice?
    Also, and I forgot to say this in the first post, what do you guys think I should do with the last 5pts? i'm only 995 atm. I was thinking of dropping the Archons hell mask and grabbing a duo of blasters for my raider squads but i don't know any good ways to convert them, even my jetbikes are using counts as blasters for now (I have two with pistols, they're the blaster armed guys).

The Emperor Protects
    Last edited by kevin vanrooyen; March 18th, 2010 at 23:37.
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

452 (x8)

Ok, i found Krovin's tip on converting blasters with flying base stems, so i'll try making a few of those, if they look decent i'll make a few warriors armed that way, then i'll have a duo of blasters in my raider squads (afteeer ropping the Archons hell mask, over 8 games it's never dona anything, mainly because I keep forgetting it.

Besides I lost with my DE for the first time due to my AT failing, my 2 best AT units didn't come until turn 4 and the one that came on turn 2 had heavy weapons and was killed. A couple extra blasters should help.

The Emperor Protects
    Last edited by kevin vanrooyen; March 19th, 2010 at 17:49.

+ Reply to Thread