<1000 1500 Mobile list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x4)

1500 Mobile list

Been thinking about getting into Tau for a while now, and have come up with the following 1500 list. Would appreciate some feedback.

97 Shas'El, Fusion, Plasma, TA, MT

97 Shas'El, Fusion, Plasma, TA, MT

106 2x Shas'Ui, TL Missile Pods, TA

86 2x Shas'Ui, TL flamers, Missile Pods

175 6x Fire Warriors, Devilfish with smart missiles, multi-tracker, disruption pods

175 6x Fire Warriors, Devilfish with smart missiles, multi-tracker, disruption pods

260 4x Piranhas, fusion blasters, distruption pods

165 Railgun Hammerhead with burst cannons, multi-trackers, distruption pods

1491 points total

The general idea is to use the Piranhas and torch units to screen for the rest of the force, while the Hammerheads and Deathrain suits demechanize the enemy force. The helios HQs get used for sacrificial killing of big things (termies, MCs, etc) or light AT, depending on what I'm up against. The devilfish all stay back, and use their guns to finish off squads that have been hammered by the big things.

I stripped out most of the vehicle gun drones on purpose (save the single unit on the piranhas). Carrying around and feeding the enemy 2 model kill points really seems like a bad idea to me, for some reason.

Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks fine to me

you may find it better to change your HQs FBs for MPs and their role subsiquently. FK kills TEQ just as good than Helios (since greater range gives them more protection and more shots inevitably), and you got enough rail to handle MC.

might also wana change a HH for 2broadsides with A.S.Ss. just for more rail accuracy

+ Reply to Thread