<2000 Ghost-host fun list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

Ghost-host fun list

I brought my models to Afghanistan so I'd have time to paint them up, and loh and behold there are about six of us here with armies!!! So what was once just a fun to paint army needs to be played here's the list I am thinking of running.HQEldrad (but of course not Eldrad it's the guy that found his staff)Troops2x 10 man wraithguard with concealx10 Dire avengers, bladestorm and 2 catapults on exarch in wave serpent with twin linked scatterElite9x Harlies with kisses and shadowseerHeavy support3x Wraithlords with EML and BrightlanceThe idea is to invalidate the small arms fire of my opponents army with min toughness six that can be shot at. The wraithguard/lords/Eldrad march up to push opponent off of objectives with Eldrad using fortune on the wraithguard. Harlies run ahead until VoT becomes ineffective and either assult or hide behind the wraithwall. The avengers cruise the back lines cleaning up outflankers and fast assults and moving to claim an objective turn 5Thoughts? Tweaks? Tactics? Bear in mind it's going to be difficult to get different models here I still have 2x boxes of scorpions, and 2x boxes of banshees but that's it.

Gahh! It turned into a brick of text.. let me know how to retain the spaces.

Last edited by artyle; March 28th, 2010 at 06:38. Reason: omg brick o text

2. Remove Advertisements

5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

253 (x7)

While you are deployed just use what you have. When you get home you will find that you will want like a billion wave serpents.
    Eldar -APOC- 6500 Points
    Chaos Daemons -Fate Crusher- 3500 Points
    Grey knights - 1000 Points

+ Reply to Thread