<2000 1500 fun army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500 fun army

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

1500 fun army

Hey so my main purpose was to just screw with my enemy by sending things at him that would trip him up

19 boyz, 1 nob with pk in a battle wagon w/ red paint x2

11 boyz 1 nob with pk in trukk x2

3 lobbas

14 kommandos, 1 nob with pk x2

Big Mek with KFF in one of the battle wagons

All remaining points go to warbikers (around 7 of them)

So the army charges up the field and draws fire. The two kommando squads stalk in the shadows and when they come in charge into the sides and start ripping things apart. trying to push the enemy into the center of their side where the boyz will be waiting with nasty axes for fun with da oomans

What do u think?

2. Remove Advertisements

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

The army looks like a lot of fun, but I'd be sure to add all of the following:

1. A powerklaw and bosspole in every unit of boyz, and the warbikers. They're necessary in order to defeat MEQ and tyranid opponents.

2. Rams on the trukks

3. A big shoota and grot riggers on the battlewagons (deffrollas are also very nice if you can model them).

4. 2 Burnas in the units of kommandos. They can be used as either flamers or power weapons, so they make the unit a lot more versatile.

5. Replace the lobbas with kannons. Kannons are cheaper, and can be fired as either blast or anti-armor shots.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

+ Reply to Thread