<3000 gretchin warboss cearrbhach chaos slayer's 500 pure gretchin army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

gretchin warboss cearrbhach chaos slayer's 500 pure gretchin army

HQWarboss (i made him with the upper body of a gretchin and the lower body of an old edition chaos space marine)big choppatwin-linked shootacybork body'eavy armour5 ammo runts 100TROOPS20 Gretchin2 runtherdsgrot prods 9020 gretchin2 runtherdsgrot prods 90HEAVY SUPPORT2 Zzap guns3 ammo runts3 grot crew 783 killa kans2 big shootasrokkit launchaarmour plates 140its a total of 498 and while ive only played two games with them ive still always won. the killa kans at 500 pts battles are savage and mad hard to beat, the warboss is savage as well and the zzap guns can kill anything at this points value

2. Remove Advertisements

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

Ouch! My brain!

Please put each unit on a separate line. I can barely make heads or tails out of that list.

I prefer kannons over zzzap guns. They're stronger on average, have longer range, are cheaper, and can fire blast templates if you need them to.

I'd cut the units of grots down to 16-19 w/1 runtherder. The extra runtherder doesn't really help much at all, and drives up their cost.

There's no reason to give killa kans armor plates. They're vehicle squadrons, so they treat stunned as shaken in any case. The upgrade does nothing for you. Also, big shootas are kind of a waste, given their great BS. I'd give them grotzookas, rokkits, or kmbs instead.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

+ Reply to Thread