<1000 1500 A friends list whos getting back into 40k. Comments please - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    120 (x4)

1500 A friends list whos getting back into 40k. Comments please

This is my mates list, neither of us have any idea about nids but he's come up with this. He's got all the models I think except the mawloc and a fex. Anything more better to add than a mawloc and fex? or perhaps the list needs some shooting? I think it lacks zoanthrope.

Hive Tyrant: Regen & 2+ save.
    3 Warriors: Rending claws & Furious Charge.
    3 Warriors: Deathspitters.
    12 Termagaunts
    12 Termagaunts
    18 Hormagaunts: Furious Charge.
    10 Genestealers: Scything Talons & Broodlord (scything talons)
    Mawloc: Furious Charge & Regen.
    Fex: Frag Spines & Regen.
    Fex: Frag Spines & Regen.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member soul of the brood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall, It does lack a bit of anti-tank, some zoanthropes would be very nice, perhaps drop a fex, plus regen on most of the big ones.
    This frees up a few points for a brood of zoans, and perhaps a couple of hive gaurd, they will fit this list nicely, also, replace furious charge in the hormogaunts for toxin sacs, much better IMHO.

I would say that the rending claws on the warriors are wasted slightly, boneswords would be better here, dont bother with the scything talons of the genestealers either, toxin sacs, once again, much better.

as for the tyrant, Im feeling that he wont be used as much in this list, perhaps switch him out for a prime to accompany your warriors?

Im sure theres a lot I missed, just a few tips
    Siggy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    120 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by soul of the brood View Post
    Overall, It does lack a bit of anti-tank, some zoanthropes would be very nice, perhaps drop a fex, plus regen on most of the big ones.
    This frees up a few points for a brood of zoans, and perhaps a couple of hive gaurd, they will fit this list nicely, also, replace furious charge in the hormogaunts for toxin sacs, much better IMHO.

I would say that the rending claws on the warriors are wasted slightly, boneswords would be better here, dont bother with the scything talons of the genestealers either, toxin sacs, once again, much better.

as for the tyrant, Im feeling that he wont be used as much in this list, perhaps switch him out for a prime to accompany your warriors?

Im sure theres a lot I missed, just a few tips
    That seems pretty useful, thanks. Tyranid prime sounds interesting, better look into that then.

+ Reply to Thread