<2000 here is my firt 1500pt army going to be playing it next week thoughts? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here is my firt 1500pt army going to be playing it next week thoughts?

orks 1500pts

HQ

Weirdboy
    • Warphead

Warboss
    • Power claw
    • Twin-linked shoota
    • ‘eavy armor
    • Boss-pole

Elites
    Nobz X10
    • Waaagh! Banner
    • Pain boy & Grot orderly
    • Truck
    • Reinforced ram
    • Big shoota

Heavy Support
    Killer Kans X3
    • 1 big shoota
    • 1 Rocket launcha
    • 1 Grotzooka
    • Armor plates

Troops

Ork Boyz X 29
    Boyz Nob X 1
    Boyz
    • Sluggas’n choppas
    • 2 Big shootas
    Nob
    • Boss pole
    • Power claw & Slugga

Ork Boyz X 29
    Boyz Nob X 1
    Boyz
    • Sluggas’n choppas
    • 2 Big shootas
    Nob
    • Boss pole
    • Power claw & Slugga

Ork Boyz X 29
    Boyz Nob X 1
    Boyz
    • shootas
    • 3 rocket launchas
    Nob
    • Boss pole
    • Power claw & slugga

Fast Attack

Deffkoptas X3
    • Twin-linked Rocket launchas
    • 1 big bomb

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

It's definitely a good start, but there are some changes I'd make:

1. Put the bosspole on the unit of nobz, not the warboss. That way, you don't lose the bosspole if the warboss dies.

2. The warboss and nobz need cybork. If you're not going to take cybork on the nobz, then I wouldn't take the painboy. If power weapons/power fists are going to wreck the nobz, you might as well keep them cheap. If you don't want them to be wrecked by these attacks, then take cybork.

3. The nobz need 2-3 powerklaws (so they can beat marines) and 2-3 combi-skorchas (so they can beat hordes). Right now, they aren't that great at beating anything. You can cut them down to 7-8 nobz if you need points.

4. Are the killa kans all in the same unit? If so, then drop armor plates (they don't do anything, because a squadron already treats stunned as shaken) and give them all the same type of gun (otherwise most of your shooting will be ineffective). If they're each in a separate unit, of one killa kan each, then they're fine, although I'd probably still drop the armor plates, to keep them cheap.

5. Be sure to hold the trukk and deffkoptas in reserve. Since the trukk is your only transport, and it's holding a very expensive unit, it's not going to last long if it's sitting out in the open. Hide it in reserve and have them join the fight halfway through the game, otherwise their transport will be wrecked on turn 1-2, and they'll get shot to pieces. Keep the deffkoptas in reserve so you can outflank with them, and take out distant enemy tanks.

Good luck!
    Last edited by mynameisgrax; April 17th, 2010 at 15:15.
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

+ Reply to Thread