<2000 Wazzdaka is the boss 'ere rite?1850 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

Wazzdaka is the boss 'ere rite?1850

The them is speed and nob speed freaks as i love yellow on orks XD.Here goes and ALL C&C is welcome as always

Wazdakka

warboss
    w/pole,claw,combi scorcha, bike

7 nobs
    w/3 poles,3 claws, 2 big choppas,2 combi-scorchas and a pain boy, 7 bikes, 7 cyborg bodies,banner

6 bikers
    w/nob(pk,pole)

6 bikers
    w/nob(pk,pole)

13 stormboys
    w/nob,pk

13 stormboys
    w/nob,pk

3 zappguns
    w/3 ammor runts, 6 extra crew

3 zappguns
    w/3 ammor runts, 6 extra crew

I used this list against an eldar gun line with ridiculous fire power and loads of templates. He had 9 walker with laser with eldrad!!! i was like wtf and by my turn 2 i only have a stormboy nob and 2 zaap guns,3 bikers,both hqs and nobs untouched.
    Then my turn came and the storm boy nob killed 3 walkers, yay for big metal claw and then killed a vyper. Wazzdaka and warboss took out the last 6 walkers and nobs killed bikers and guardians on a combi charge. Lastly my zaap guns hit, pen and blow up transport with dragons with flamer thats AP 4 XD, sucked hard when it kill 3 nobs. I won in kill points with me whiping him off the board with me having 3 nobs and my hqs left. Glorious fight and a fun one.

Last edited by p0lak; April 20th, 2010 at 21:12.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> My Produced Music<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Donations Welcome$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

99 (x2)

So im assuming this list is god-like rite?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

No, but it's a good start.

The main problem of the list is you don't have anything to sit on the objective in/near your own deployment zone in objective based missions. I always include a unit of 12-16 grots w/runtherder for exactly this purpose.

The nobz need a waaaaugh banner, so they hit opponents with WS 4 on 3's. Also, you don't need more than one bosspole, since you can't re-roll a re-roll. I don't like big choppas, although some people do.

I'd use kannons, rather than zzzzap guns. They have longer range, and higher average strength. The zzzap guns are only going to have a higher strength than the kannons about 25% of the time, which isn't much. Usually they'll be weaker.

Finally, I'd try and include at least one more unit of warbikes, even if it means cutting out one model from each of the other bike squads, and the extra krew from the big gunz teams.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

99 (x2)

Ya my nobs do have a banner just forgot and i will have a go with the kannons but having good luck with zapp guns so far XD. I usually reserve one biker squad to get objectives near my end or contest as my nob bikers usually hold an objective by turn 5.I also use my T6 warboss and wazdakka for contesting as they are hard to kill in both combat and shooting which usually bad units occupy objectives so they can kill them. So far all this is working but i will see the changes and see if they work.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

+ Reply to Thread