<2000 Competetive 1850 pt army list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x1)

Competetive 1850 pt army list

Hi all,

I'm new to 40k, and was planning on purchasing a bunch of models from someone online. Just wanted to make sure I'd be able to field some competitive lists at the 1850 pt level with these models, as I probably won't be purchasing many more for a while after getting them.

I'll be able to play around with equipment and such if need be, so I might be getting the following:

2 Hive Tyrants
    3 Carnifexes
    3 Zoanthropes
    5 Raveners
    Brood Lord
    33 Genestealers
    24 Termagaunts
    16 Hormagaunts
    10 Warriors

Also, one of the two hive tyrant modesl the middle one shown here (Warhammer 40k - Tyranids). From what I gather this is an older models. The 3 carnifexes may be the new or older ones, I still need to confirm. Are the older models still usable to represent the models they were intended as?

If the above models will not suffice for a competitive 1850 pt list please let me know. Any suggestions and lists for this point level would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

Luton, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

69 (x1)

I'm a complete noob when it comes to nids so I won't comment on your list as I'll only be giving bad advise , however there is no reason at all that you wouldn't be able to use the old models and if anyone says otherwise you should slap them up side the head, all you need to remember is in tournies and such you will be running "What you see is what you get" so if you have the old old carnifex like the one on the left of the fexes (of which I have two) you will be running them as Screamer Killers (scything talons and Bio plasma)
    Project Genestealer Cult

Blood Bowl > You

+ Reply to Thread