<1000 400 pt. Combat Patrol Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

400 pt. Combat Patrol Army

HQ
    Tervigon w/ Catalyst, Toxin Sacs - 185 pts.

Elites
    2 Hive Guard - 100 pts.

Troops
    10 Termagants - 50 pts.
    10 Termagants - 50 pts.

Total: 385 points. (Have 15 remaining points to spend.)

My friends and I will be playing a few smaller games as we build up our newer armies (BAngels, 'Nids, Wolves). Just as a bit of rules info, no 2+ saves are allowed, and no vehicles with a total AV above 33 are allowed - so effectively basic transports are allowed, but not Leman Russes/Monoliths/etc.

The Hive Guard can pop transports, and the Termagants can hang out by the Tervigon for all those lovely buffs. The list is very generic, but should be fine for a smaller point game like this. Let me know what you think.

/TC/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Normally in Combat Patrol the maximum amount of wounds on a model is capped to 2, so no Tervigons. On the other hand you don't actually have to have a HQ choice either, the only required unit is one troop choice.

Aside from that it's a pretty mean list, although I wouldn't recommend spending half your points on one model/unit, however nice it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Inian View Post
    Normally in Combat Patrol the maximum amount of wounds on a model is capped to 2, so no Tervigons. On the other hand you don't actually have to have a HQ choice either, the only required unit is one troop choice.

Aside from that it's a pretty mean list, although I wouldn't recommend spending half your points on one model/unit, however nice it is.
    Bleh, forgot about the 2-wound model rule. Back to the drawing board. :-(

+ Reply to Thread